NightFallRO Abusive Reviewing

Started by asdfqwerty123, Jul 17, 2007, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdfqwerty123

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=2242&url_sname=NightFallRo%20(original)&page_num=1

They have been getting very weird reviews today, four reviews all 10's one right after the other followed by five reviews all 100's and one 99 one right after the other.

Quotesh*tty admin deleted my review. This server is a fake, the real nightfallro is currently down, don't play here. This server was created by a traitorous gm who was giving out gm items to his friends on the real nightfallro.

This server is also registered TWICE:
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=2261&url_sname=NightfallRO(ORIGNAL)&page_num=1

QuoteOk to clarify on someone else's post on the old page. I wasn't banned for innapropriate conduct, I was perma ip banned without a reason from his forums for absolutely nothing. I never even posted after Dragon stole the forums from Khaos.

Whoever these people are, their server(s) are having an identity crisis and are posting a bunch of abusive 10's or 100's to make their servers look better or worse.

yC

it's an unlucky one, i just know that there's a NightfallRO (without the original thingie) and the people rated there rate this one badly because it's "stolen" or whatever ... sorta the spam + war situation ...

this is actually the third one (one was removed a few days ago), i removed the older of the two just now, i think the owner is trying to get away from spam but sadly those ppl wont let him ... i think if this continues he should just leave RMS ... that's the only choice, and i am sick of deleting the spam.

SoulHunter

Im the owner.. And i do not get why those people keep spamming my RMS.
And the old NightFallRo has quited so i dont have anything to do with them...

Second:
1 Person that is GM came from a other Server and those people are mad at him and they spam my rms because they are mad at him. They think that it is HIS server.

Third:
I wont be leaving. Leaving would be atmitting to them that dragon is the owner and that we cant handle them. However now everything should be ok

Type

Not anything against you soulhunter but when i played Dragon X was always on and having events and everything kept the server well together...

Since what ever you done. You dont even have a proper forum...servers never on.