NEW DELETING COMMENTS

Started by youkai, Apr 22, 2017, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youkai

Only this time I have proof of the existing comments
DELETING : WizardBr and  moonlight24
Please stop

yC

It is our job to remove reviews that are breaking the terms of services and/or breaking the review guidelines.  It isn't going to stop in any way.

I will refer you here for the common reason of review getting deleted, http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reports/novaro-deleting-bad-reviews/msg190173/#msg190173

I shouldn't have to write this over and over again and repeat what is already said in the review guidelines. 

WizardBr:

"Comecei a pouco tempo, mas estou adorando o servidor, Ja fiz alguns amigos e os gms sao otimos. Recomendo muito.
Espero que mais pessoas venham para este servidor, pois e muito divertido jogar aqui e quanto mais pessoas melhor."

100/100, google translate to:

"I started a short time, but I'm loving the server, I made some friends and the gms are great. Highly recommend.
I hope more people come to this server as it is so much fun to play here and the more people the better."

This isn't a review, more than half of the review is asking people to come to the server.  It is an advertisement that does not give enough information to the person reading to decide if this server is suitable for him/her or share an experience on the server.

moonlight24:

"EU JA JOGUEI EM VARIOS SERVIDORES MAS NENHUM ME PROPORCIONOU A MESMA EXPERIENCIA QUE TIVE E TENHO NO AERO VOLTEI A POUCO TEMPO MAS ESTOU ME DIVERTINDO MUITO COM AS QUESTS MVPS E COM A COMUNIDADE NO SERVIDOR"

100/100, google translate to:

"I JOGGED ON SEVERAL SERVERS BUT NO REACHED THE SAME EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD AND I HAVE ON AERO BACK A LITTLE TIME BUT I'M HAVING MUCH FUN WITH THE MVPS QUESTS AND WITH THE COMMUNITY AT THE SERVER"

Again, doesn't explain much of why any of the categories being given the score they deserve.  Why is he "HAVING MUCH FUN"? What is it in this server that is not in his previous "SEVERAL SERVERS" that make him "NO REACHED THE SAME EXPERIENCE".  If it doesn't say, it is a blank statement that mean nothing to the person reading it.  Does he tell anything about his experience in the server that make it fun? no.  It would be the same as reading "this server is fun!" that's it, that is whole review.

The bold part is where I see the reviewer is making an attempt to explain the score.  In both cases it doesn't make up even half of the review and there is double the space available.  It is okay to include your own story or a few word for promotional purposes, as long as the rest of the review meets the review guidelines.  It is NOT okay to use promotional words or the like to make the review longer in order to press the submit button.

youkai

Not always the translation is correct bro I found unfair both were talking that they like the server and I personally asked them to comment they are members of my guild I have seen comments worse worse on other servers and not even been deleted;
/sob /sob /sob /sob /sob /sob /sob /sob

yC

That is the standard procedure.  When we don't understand a review we put it in Google translate, how else are we supposed to check them against the review guidelines.  They could write another review that is within the review guidelines, just share more of their experience in the server and comment on the categories given for rating when saying why they like the server.