More Rule Breakers

Started by Scribbles, Aug 08, 2009, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribbles

This is really sad.

http://karyu-ro.com/forums/index.php?act=announce&f=4&id=3

I don't catch many people breakin' the rules. But this.... I... grr...
/bawi

LiteX

Quote from: Scribbles on Aug 08, 2009, 09:28 AM
This is really sad.

/bawi

Wow...and they've been at it for over a month..., too much under-the-radar things going on...
ライテ‐エクス

wtfuxx

LOL'd at this,

QuoteNote: If you have reviewed our server, send me a message here in forums that you have reviewed us. Provide a screenshot (that you own that account), your KaryuRO username, and what price you prefer. (Zeny/Items). Then I will be the one putting the prices on your accounts.

Hope this goes well. Thanks folks! And enjoy playing KaryuRO.

Scribbles

I want 500 billion zenys and 1 new car :D

Squishy

Quote from: LiteX on Aug 08, 2009, 09:41 AM
Quote from: Scribbles on Aug 08, 2009, 09:28 AM
This is really sad.

/bawi

Wow...and they've been at it for over a month..., too much under-the-radar things going on...
I believe they only listed themselves yesterday, which is more saddening.

DeePee

Your Hosting Account is Suspended
Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com.

Haha?

Squishy

Huh, I just saw that too. Along with their listing pretty much deleted, wonder what happened.

yC

Quote from: DeePee on Aug 08, 2009, 05:09 PM
Your Hosting Account is Suspended
Your account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration. More information regarding this may be viewed under the account management system on x10Hosting.com.

Haha?

I read this thread earlier today and saw the topic.  Later this afternoon i went to ban it and it looked like they haven't pay for their hosting or something.

Anyway, it has been taken care of.  Thanks for reporting.

Luna~

Scribbles

wtfuxx

Bad Scribbles  :) hahaha, they got owned cause of you /meh * jokes *

Cyric

OMG, there are so many Douche-monkeys in this world! Good job spotting that... LoL!
From Alexander the grammarian; To refrain from fault-finding, and not in a reproachful way to chide those who uttered any barbarous or solecistic or strange-sounding expression; but dexterously to introduce the very expression which ought to have been used, and in the way of answer or giving confirmation, or joining in an inquiry about the thing itself, not about the word, or by some other fit suggestion.

Scribbles

Quote from: DeathCard Founder Cyric on Aug 09, 2009, 01:47 PM
OMG, there are so many Douche-monkeys in this world! Good job spotting that... LoL!

Lol
That's a New Term X3