PhantasmRO got delisted?

Started by Sammyboy, Dec 04, 2014, 08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyboy

Here's the thing, the old owner(R--- R---) sold his server to Joselito(New admin) and transferred everything to him, and I think RMS is not included in it. The reason he transferred it is because he thinks that the server is dying and cannot focus more for the updates. So what happen is Russ and Joselito had a fight, which Russ here threatened joselito to delete everything when he have free time.

PROOF.

So I am complaining on behalf of joselito, that our server (PhantasmRO) got delisted on RMS, which RUSS is the only one who can activate it again (I think) but there's no possibility that he would because of their fight. I hope RMS can do something about this. Thanks in advance!

Reason for edit: Personal information request removal.

yC

We cannot force transfer an account's listing if the account holder disagree with the decision.  If the old owner agreed to transfer the server to the new owner, there shouldn't be an issue with the listing transfer.  It would be hard to understand why the new owner can get the control of the server but not the listing if the transfer was done under a mutual agreement.

We will have to get an email from the original owner to request the listing transfer decision.  We have initiated an inqury with the current listing holder for this matter.

Sammyboy

What do you suggest we do then?

yC

Contact the original owner would be the best option.