Inaccurate/fudged review

Started by Euphie, Aug 12, 2011, 06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Euphie

We received a review from a user xCipherx, saying he didn't choose our server (Midgard Chronicles) because we have no BGM.  We do indeed have BGM, and we tried to contact him.  We searched for his account name and found his account in game, but he only logged in and killed a few monsters and did not create a forum account.

We pride ourselves on our technical support, and if anyone has issues with anything, we provide support over GoToMeeting and have resolved every issue so far.  Not only is the statement they made in their review incorrect, but they do not have a forum account on our server, so they couldn't have asked for technical support and been helped with his background music.

While I'm disputing the comments, not the rating, if they only logged in a couple of times and killed a handful of monsters, how could they rate guild competition and class balance, when they only have a Novice character?  How can they rate 'Eventfulness' a 9, when they've never taken part in ANY event?

Also notable is that this is not the most positive feedback, and the rating is high enough so we can't respond to it.

I think the numbers have been fudged, and even though it's a relatively good rating, I think it should be removed for its inaccuracies.

The review in question can be found here:  http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=9320&itv=6&url_sname=Midgard%20Chronicles&page_num=1

Best Regards,
Euphie

Check out previews of our upcoming fully custom client!

yC

This is a technical problem that should be solved by seeking help on your end.  I'll just remove it and email the person to this thread so he/she know what happens and may contact for help if necessary.

Euphie

Yes, the person just never contacted us was all.

Thanks very much, yC!

Check out previews of our upcoming fully custom client!