Hating review

Started by adhelle, Mar 04, 2010, 03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adhelle

One guy and his friends have been scamming people on my server.
Making fake chars looking like other people's name and taking items from people.
He was banned today. Observation: Banning time is in GMT-3.

he and his friends started switching chars and annoying me and other people on main chat, which ended up with about 3 players getting banned.

then he made a review saying Im bias and I have completely no reason at all to ban him! lol

Please delete this review?
Thanks.

Decist

Uhm.. No offense, but wheres the proof that they did it?

Sorry, but I recently got banned from a server without any reason at all.

adhelle

do you really want me to search picklogs again and post here?
if you want I could.
but i dont think its necessary, he already admited he did scam.
and his friends were banned for things you can see on the screenie. there are more screenies about that, even on main.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/SaberClaw/screenMidRate005.jpg
it wont change the fact that he reviewed because he got banned. =x

xXDarkDevineXx

I can't read a single letter in your second posted screenshot, more than that, where's the proof for a connection between NobodyButYou and matahimik?

There is no proof that matahimik was banned for a good reason, his review looks fine for me.

I think it would help if you post chatlogs/picklogs

yC

I can't say it's a hating review.  In the screenshot I can see the swearing at you for some reasons.  Nothing else.

The scores.  I think that's fair consider he/they got banned and putting GM - Friendliness = 1 and GM - Helpfulness = 1.  The rest of the scores are fine.

You can't expect he/they think you are friendly and helpful since he/they think the ban is unfair to him/them.  It's not up to people outside of the server like us to decide if those bans are fair/unfair.  This is another review where he got his story and you got your story, and we can just accept both as it is now.

adhelle

i could post all proof of connections here, but then Id have to post his IP
and I dont think I should do that
i can however, send you, yC, all proof that it was a fair ban via forum PM
he cant just rate the whole staff as unfriendly because he broke the rules and got himself banned.

Royale

Quote from: adhelle on Mar 05, 2010, 10:13 AM
he cant just rate the whole staff as unfriendly because he broke the rules and got himself banned.

Friendliness is a subjective thing. He has the right to rate it whatever he feels is right.

adhelle

@royale: I know its subjective, I understand your point. But I never treated him or anyone else with any bad manners. I'm 100% sure he just posted that because he is pissed he got himself banned. That's why I started this thread. If I had done anything like that, this thread would only call attention to it. I just thought that what he said was a reason strong enough to delete it. But if you all agree it isn't, then it's ok.

yC

Nobody need to get into report topics and reply them except the RMS staff members.  I am really sick of people jumping in and giving their opinion on a report that have nothing to do with them or those that bring in a bunch of players to "support" a claim as if it will work (not taking about this case in specific, just in general).  I shall very soon, make this section only topic starter can reply to their own topic.  For everything else, there is PM.

Quote from: adhelle on Mar 05, 2010, 10:13 AM

Sorry adhelle, what I think is fair doesn't change the view of the reviewer.  Even for a fair ban it doesn't mean the player wouldn't feel anything toward the treatment.  That's what I mean by we accept both sides, the review and the owner's reply to the review.

adhelle