Foul Play FORSAKEN RO. SHAME ON YOU!

Started by SweetKiss Gm jaded, Mar 03, 2016, 12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetKiss Gm jaded

Funny thing is that i played that server a long time ago and asked them to FIX the CHEATING GMs during WOE TIME or i make my own server.

they laughed and said go on make your own server.. :)

Heck! i did it :) and i have my own server.. and now this?

How Low Can You Go??

yC

That could be anybody and that means nothing can be done about it.  It is not part of our terms to govern where servers decide to advertise.

SweetKiss Gm jaded

Quote from: yC on Mar 03, 2016, 04:36 PM
That could be anybody and that means nothing can be done about it.  It is not part of our terms to govern where servers decide to advertise.

funny thing is that your words of choice are defensive. " It is not part of our terms to govern where servers decide to advertise." so you are saying that i can advertise anywhere here? it is UNETHICAL for someones game link to be publish on another ones game W/O asking. not only once but twice. and who on earth would make a FAKE GM FB account and have the GMs Picture on it and advertise? be logical here. nope i wont post here if thats a fake. what would be the point on posting it? and time wasting about it?
i have been bullied, harassed, blacked mailed, and had death threats but im still laughing. time to post back what other people been up to and been doing.

added proof: