False Review of ryancruz

Started by ~EXKillA~, Apr 24, 2008, 04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~EXKillA~

ryancruz made false statements for my server

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=3764&url_sname=Ecchi-Ro&page_num=1
Spoiler

ryancruz     

Played this server for less than 1 month    2008-04-14
lil bit of lag. pop. ignored me and several were verbal harrassive. only 1 gm answered me, by telling me to stfu. economy is meh. cllass balance is the same as mstother servers: bad. woe was alright. pretty crappy experience for me, try it if you want, ut dont expect much more than nude sprites, and a few custom features...
See Detailed Rating
Rating: 47
Report This Comment
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 8
Availability: 8
Community
Friendliness: 3
Eventfulness: 3
Game Masters
Friendliness: 2
Availability: 4
Helpfulness: 4

Game-play
Economy: 7
Guild Competition: 7
Class Balance: 1
[close]

i made the wrong statements in Thick

i dont say anything about the lag, because EVERY server has lag (little lag, much lag, doesnt mather)

pop. ignored me and several were verbal harrassive.

either he was sitting somewhere and havent tried to talk to someone (ignored)
or he annoyed the players with a noob way "money plx" and havent talked normal (ignored, harassments)
and if he got harrassed why havent i found any reports about that? because harrassment is forbidden in my server and the players have to report such things.

only 1 gm answered me, by telling me to stfu.

i dont know where he has played on because in the last month (and that player only played  month) were always 1-3 GMs online because in this last month we were making mass updates.
and that a gm would tell him to "stfu" cant be. because i personally I would never tell a player to stfu,i only would say "wait please im busy" "can you stop annyoing me" etc but i would tell him to stfu
and yesterday i had to mute a player while i was working because he said some crappy things to me because i made the server laggy because of working

ut dont expect much more than nude sprites, and a few custom features...

somehow its true but its totally unfair -.-
my questions is what can i expect from a other server than their "customs" and the normal ragnarok game ._. there isnt much more because all custom maps, items, monsters, events etc are in the few custom features

Eventfulness: 3

also wrong, we made in that last month many events, often 2-8 mini events for the players as a kind of apologice that the server went laggy because of the working

Game Masters
Friendliness: 2
Availability: 4
Helpfulness: 4

also some parts wrong.
Friendliness: is wrong because we try to be nice to everyone, and as long as the player talks normal to us.
but when a player comes with slang language or with a language we dont understand, then we only say "dont talk in slang language" or "please talk english"

Avaiability: Belongs to the time he were online because most gms are GMT Berlin Time

Helpfulness: we help everyone as soon as possible as long we are not busy, and i tell them all the time when i am working on the server and if someone needs help then i tell him "sorry im busy, please wait until i am finsihed"

i wouldnt say anything if that player has played longer but especially because he played less than 1 month its unfair and wrong
because i work since 10.april on updates and in the past few days i made several updates and inagme fixes.
[color=red]ECCHI-RO has been moved

New Domain >>>>>> http://ecchi-rag.com/ <<<<<< New Domain

We also activated our old Forum until we fixed our current one, please check out the Homepage[/color]

Rbread

Sorry, but the only generic reply I can give you is:

We don't know if you're trying to make things up or if he's trying to make things up.  We like to keep it neutral.  The only thing that can persuade us is if you happen to have hard evidence of any of these events (which is not likely).  Please understand this is a rating site and all reviews are deemed fair unless otherwise proven.

Thanks

mickiedeez

All the things i said were true. i normally dont report people unless its very serious.  i asked 3 times for help and was ignored, until he(not EXKilla, referring to the GM i was speaking to at the time) told me to "stfu".  and i guess i apparently wasnt on during those events.  but yeah really all i got outta my stay was a few custom features and some nude sprites. -_-

Ill try the server again, since you say you've made some changes, and if anythings changed, then ill change my review to fit with the changes.
Posted on: Apr 25, 2008, 11:34 am
I decided to delete the post, beause really don't want to redownload your stupid server-__- too busy with my current stupid server -__-
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

~EXKillA~

aha

have fun with your server >> and sorry if you havent seen any changes but we made many updates in the past few weeks

Riotblade can you close my report please?
[color=red]ECCHI-RO has been moved

New Domain >>>>>> http://ecchi-rag.com/ <<<<<< New Domain

We also activated our old Forum until we fixed our current one, please check out the Homepage[/color]