Fake Reviews on NyRO, owner using authority to prevent reviewing negative thing

Started by phedz0060, Jan 29, 2016, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phedz0060

Please check this server's review..
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=16592&itv=6&url_sname=Nyro%20Ragnarok%20Online&page_num=1

i played here for more than a year already but its imba already, and players/owners are not friendly anymore. So, i always update my "honest" review for the server, but just recenlty i can't update it anymore coz the message said that the owner reported me coz like im posting fake review. LOL. As far as i know, what i say in the review is true. How come a server that is up for 2+ years have rating of 80+ with good reviews but its population is still stuck at 20+? Im posting my review for this server to let other server-seeking players not waste their time for the server if they are looking for good one.

Most of these reviews are just came from players bribed with items as reward for giving good reviews. If you visit the server, you will know these good ratings are really far from what the server's condition is.

Also, his kind of preventing someone to review a server sucks. Why would you make a server-reviewing system if you let these server owners take advantage of reporting bad reviews? Let the reviewers post what they want and let them free. If you RMS staff just believe what the owners says and just prevent other players post negative reviews without looking up if the reviews are really just lie, you're the same as this server, "BIAS".

This server reviewing system of yours should have the purpose of letting us,"server-seeking" players to see which server is good, which one is not. If you just let these owners report and delete someone's negative but real reviews, you just helping them fool us players that just want to play on a nice,balance server.

Do a proper investigation first whether the reviews reporting is just lie to bad-mouth the server. As far as for this server, what i said about it is real, you can just try to visit it, and its website to see it.

http://privatero-gaming.com/nyro/

Be fair guys, and let us players be saved from player-fooling servers.

yC

You are writing review and deleting it everyday or every few hours.  You have been reported for harassing a listing.  If you would leave your review alone, there will be nothing happen to it.  It is because of your harassment, your account is no longer allowed to write review to that listing.  Creating more than one account is against our terms of services.

You can report any listing for giving reward or making events in any way tied to RMS reviews.  Just make a report topic or post in this topic if you have any screenshot or url that could point to a server listed on RMS is breaking our rules.

phedz0060

i kept on deleting and posting new ones because after i posted my first review, the owner asks players to give good review in exchange of items so my review will be put at the bottom so others will not see it. As for evidence, i cant produce one 'coz the owner already kicked me out of their forum. haha. But i got a chance to ask one of my friend in the server to copy the text of his post about asking to put review, this one :

"pa review ng server dito.(please review our server here)
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&preview=1&serid=16592&url_sname=Nyro%20Ragnarok%20Online

reg lng kau server player, then write review, salamat bigyan ko nlng kau ng 3 ice burner and 100 pods.(just register as server player, then write review, thanks. i'll just give you 3 ice burner and 100 pods.)
Nyro Ragnarok Online Server Information - RMS Private RO Server Listing
Detailed information on Nyro Ragnarok Online. Includes server description, server website link, registration link, irc channel, server feature list, at command list user review links and server score.
ratemyserver.net

pa SS nlng nung review thanks(make a screenshot of the review,thanks)
TUE 6:46PM"

it's whether you believe me or not, i dont mind. Already gave up believing here that you will believe me anyway.

I guess your rules are being used to hide this server's real face. Such a shame. Tsk tsk.

yC

If everyone think their review should be always on top, there will be no older review.  What you are doing is an act of harassment.  As written on the review guideline, if you have any report to make against a server that is giving reward for review, you should report it in the forum or email us.

I cannot find the text you provided, if you or anyone have any url or screenshot to share, they are welcome to let me know.