AeternaRO's review policy.

Started by Tumass2, Mar 19, 2016, 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tumass2

So, i was staff on this server up untill yesterday. The admin Russ and i got into heated arguements before when i told him his ideas were bad and gave him a list of arguements why they were. He blatantly decided to ignore those and went ahead and implemented anything off the top of his head. Without any regard to test anything.

In staff's guild chat, russ was saying we were hosting too many events. I quoted our event log stating the servertimes and that it was fine.
He didn't like this, saying i was full of myself and that he was annoyed. I replied with my usual "LOL"

After i got fired, i went on my legit and told my friends what had happened. Russ unhided and went ultra defensive, eventually just saying ciao and banning me. One of my friends managed to get me unbanned on my main account so i could still play.

After that i wrote a more negative review than my first one, stating all the bad stuff i had seen on this server. From a GM's perspective.
After i wrote the review i woke up this morning banned again. Banning someone for a negative review really?

Constantly begging people for reviews, and apperantly banning for writing negative ones. I know giving items in exchange for reviews is against RMS policies, not so sure if banning people for writing negative reviews is against RMS policies either. In case it is, here's my story.

The review in question is written by hitmang666 on AeternaRO's review page.

Sincerely,

Tumass

Tumass2

Screenshots that lead to my ban, and his response to my RMS review.
Theres quite a few so i'll just post the imgur link.

http://imgur.com/a/TB1GF

Aswell as trying to trashtalk the person who took the screenshots for me. (Didnt screenshot the actual TT)

http://i.imgur.com/NyoFofm.jpg

yC

Based on your story you were banned, unbanned and then banned again.  Whatever goes in between can be for many reasons and from different staff members.  It can easily argue that you were unbanned by somebody else / by mistake / by another reason and then banned for the same / different reason.  It does not necessarily related to anything you do on your review.  There are too many arguable possibilities so it is best for you to resolve your case with the server and its staff.