Lying review

Started by Whitedog, Jan 23, 2015, 08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitedog

Hi, I'm not the server owner for ZealRO but I'd like to request this review be removed from the server because the guy lies in it.
"banned without reason." - He was told why he got banned, Abusing a bug.
"No where stated about a limit to the pack and there were no warnings either." - Yeah it says on the website that its limited to 1 IP.

Here is the review

and here is where it states on the forum that its limited to 1 IP so they should have known

Bug abusing is also in our server rules

So you see, there is plenty of warning that they should not have abused this bug, If they didn't read the rules then thats their fault and the server shouldn't have to receive a low score because of it.

yC

I do not know where is "here" that you found a picture of the newbie pack rule.

By going to your website, from your server listing.  The first thing I see is:

If that is the newbie pack the reviewer is talking about.  I would have to say there is nowhere stated the pack is not available on multiple account or Same IP.  I would assume the content is non-transferable except the zeny to eliminate the chance of reselling.

Regarding rule on bug abuse, creating multiple account is "working as intended" unless your server disallow them by the rules?  I can't see how the rule apply in this case.  The 1 IP rule did not state the consequence, so what's wrong with giving a warning / taking back the pack?  It's just a new player.

Whitedog

I Pm'ed you the links and information that shows this was a case of abuse and the review shouldn't stay.