Absurd Review by math_matition2007

Started by Scars, Jul 10, 2008, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scars

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=4624&itv=6&url_sname=Burn%20Ragnarok&page_num=1

His GM Scoring:

Game Masters
Friendliness: 1
Availability: 1
Helpfulness: 1

Fact:
-At least 1 GM always available almost 24/7
-Clearly stated that GMs must be friendly and help players when asked in our Rules
-Forum has "report GM" section for reporting GMs if in any case they doesn't treat players right
-We have over 30+ review before his review most stating GM's are friendly and always available.

He says:
don't play this server, the gm's are total queers, if you do somthing wrong they log their so called "legits" that seem to all have every single donate and kill u then pm u and harrass you that you a pssy, and how much u suck,and even if u report em nothing happens, this server is fuxd up don't play here

Rules I believe he breaks,

2) Reviews consisting of trolling, spamming and/or personal attack.
-Clear Trolling
-Clear Personal attack to the GM team

3) Reviews consisting of language that is unacceptable to our site.
-Queers, pssy, fuxd, I believe some logic comes into play on what his actually saying

Further comments I would like to add:

My main concern is that he really tries to make it sound like our GM's are given all donation gears, allowed to do whatever they want, killing anyone all they want anytime, insulting anyone, ect.
The only way you can get killed by GM is via event as part of the event, or with their legits, in PvP room, GMs legitness are frequently check, and once something is suspected, it will be checked right away.
There has been a couple of GMs that abuses commands previously, and they all have been banned.

math_matition2007 has only been around one week in the server, he donated and expects to be Godly, whilst our server is balance donation/non donation wise up to certain extent. He got killed by a GM's legit in PvP who has been in the server for several months, and clearly know how things works better since our server is fully customized. Instead of finding alternative/experimenting with builds/gears, he claims that GMs abuses commands, ignoring the fact that every other regular/veteran players knows that the certain kind of skill/power is "normal".

It is not fair for him to claim in his review either directly or indirectly that the GMs of our server is corrupted and abuses commands. Sorry to trouble the RMS team, but please remove his review.

Thanks in advance.

yC

Scars

He wrote another one using a different nick name Exoboy,
Class Balance is ok, Guild competition isnt fun at all. Economy is kind of a put-down. The game masters are mean to new players and only like the veterans. They didn't even answer after I tried all the GMs. The community isnt that friendlt either.

He is the same trash because yC has deleted his review 3 more times before this last one, the IP is the same, its BS, RMS should ban players from writing a review to the same server if their reviews has been removed 2 times previously to be fair. Not "change your review as many times as you want, as long as its not rude, we don't care whats your motive are"

Sure maybe its too much trouble, but if this keeps up, as I said, its BS.

Though I thanks yC for accepting my suggestion so that we can write back against review with score of 69 or under.