Review Removal

Started by msanders1020, Apr 08, 2010, 01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msanders1020

Hi Guys,

Just wanting to have a few reviews cleaned out as they seem to be having personal digs at our staff/server.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=6113

QuoteFirst of all i'd like to say this server have a great potential, lot of long long custom quest with great rewards, very balanced items/cards . Almost no LAG. But i quitted it after a period testing it since there are several problems first of all there i had several bug problems and the answer i got was like "This is it accept it or leave" i don't think a growing up server with great possibilities should give this type of answer.. hope in the future this politic will change
See Detailed Rating
Rating: 49
Report This Comment
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 9
Availability: 10
Community
Friendliness: 4
Eventfulness: 4
Game Masters
Friendliness: 3
Availability: 4
Helpfulness: 1
Game-play
Economy: 6
Guild Competition: 3
Class Balance: 5

QuoteHad good server. New admins not good. Not many events. Few events done and won by gms friends and other gms. Server always restart and kick players. None gms help with errors or quests. Gms give wrong answers for help. Zeny glitch make economy bad. Gms only talk to friends and ignore @request for help. CP bugged and ban accts. Always can count on Legend and Baby. Now they gone and server bad. Thank you Legend and Baby for good times. I find another server now.
See Detailed Rating
Rating: 21
Report This Comment
Comment #2
Server
Stability: 2
Availability: 2
Community
Friendliness: 5
Eventfulness: 2
Game Masters
Friendliness: 1
Availability: 1
Game-play
Economy: 1
Guild Competition: 3
Class Balance: 3

QuoteAlthough it might be hosted in the USA, don't expect to see a lot of correct grammar and usage of English here (you can probably detect that from the owner comments here). Furthermore, the community is made of unhelpful people, and don't expect to get a lot of tips from the GMs either. As far as the economy goes, everything is dominated by custom drops and equipment which takes a long time to get - basically through endless farming. I experience a lot of lag even after their cloud hosting update
See Detailed Rating
Rating: 23
Report This Comment
Comment #7
Server
Stability: 2
Availability: 8
Community
Friendliness: 1
Eventfulness: 3
Game Masters
Friendliness: 3
Availability: 2
Game-play
Economy: 1
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 1

Thanks in advance if you see it necessary to remove these.

yC

They are fine reviews from the look of it.

msanders1020

Each to their own, it seems to our staff/players that some of them are having digs at us.

yC

I sent you a pm on information you can provide us to help the cases.