*resolved*

Started by drdanjc, Jul 27, 2009, 04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drdanjc

*resolved*

Descent

You don't post a report without having something to back it up...

Orange

if its the last 2 reviews left they look pretty normal, If there was a "mastela glitch" and the admin didn't do anything about it I wouldn't say the GM's are all that helpful, I played the server and I can say thats pretty much the scores I'd give, maybe more stability and less guild competition, friendlier gm's and less friendly community(for havi's)

Your, or any server ain't perfect... get over it, As much as anyone denies it some people do rarely see GM's, and when they do happen to see them in a bad mood and are not helped then treated like crap,
:/

People need to stop reporting every single negative review. Proof that this is the same person and they did infact say those things would change my mind about this 1 atleast -.-

oh and

QuoteBlue123321 Played this server for 3 months 2009-07-21

QuoteDudley Overall, server just came out a day ago 2009-06-13

Just found this funny.
:3

yC

I deleted one that was mentioning other server name and told people to join, obvious breakage of review guidelines.

For Lolaa's, if you could pm me information on the reviewer that matches our record.  We will help you on that.

Orange have a point there, when was your server opened?  If they put 3 months and it's not even possible ... those are false of course.

drdanjc

*resolved*

Asharladon.

This guy is a liar, don't believe anything he says. This guy closes WoE topics because people start flaming him that he is bad at his character on the low rate he plays, can that really be trusted? He just puts on an act now so he can try to save his profits. PS: Sundae took off her review because she was forced to and threatened by the GM team, that if she didn't take it down, she would be banned. Do not mix these things up and try to turn the table.

drdanjc

*resolved*

asharladon

hi "Asharladon."
nice try bro =\

just fyi I never use caps at the start of my name. Also, stop impersonating Khalin.

Khalin-

Hi.

I'm the real Khalin. There is a "Khalin" here who registered on the forums a long time before I did, so I had to create this account with a '-' after my name. Nevertheless, if you want proof that I'm the real Khalin, then you can look to here:

http://forum.sylvanasro.com/index.php?showuser=4

Send me a PM, and I can reply proving that it's me. I'm the leader of Montalion, which is currently the dominant power on SylvanasRO [which may change soon, but that's irrelevant]. I can guarantee that the "Khalin" who posted that negative review is indeed not me, just an impersonator. Same with the person impersonating asharl. Everyone on SylvanasRO knows that drdan has been manually going back to undo the zeny exploit manually, which takes a lot of time. I know he's actually doing this for a fact since he contacted Buffie [one of my guild members] to take away zeny that was used to purchase one of Buffie's items, since it was acquired using this Mastela bug. He of course, returned the item. Another thing I'd like to point out is that a lazy GM that doesn't want to put very much effort or work into maintaining the server would just do a rollback. Fixing this manually has cost drdan a lot of time and effort, which shows he's not afraid to do a lot of work to keep this server running. It shows dedication.

As for complaining about negative reviews, I think you guys should be aware that there are a lot of fake reviews done on RMS. Many angry users that get banned for botting or breaking rules [or whatever the case is] will come on here and post fake reviews claiming some kind of corruption to try and ruin the server's reputation. I believe it's definitely in right of the server's staff to complain about it and try to get fake reviews fixed. I also think this should be taken seriously and handled responsibly, instead of "ugh, people need to stop complaining about bad reviews".

Squishy

I'm just going to point this out right now.

How are you so sure people are trying to impersonate? Anyone could easily have made a name that another has been using for a while or wanted to use. I'm not trying to flame, but the whole "I'm the REAL -insert name here-." kind of annoys me.

asharladon

I have never, not even once, in the 9+ years I've spent playing online games, ever typed "asharladon" into a register box and hit okay and seen "this name is already taken." How common is this name? I know people I've played with for years who still don't type it correctly. Not to mention he's flaming a server I PLAY on (and am well known on too). Impersonation is obvious, especially because the two guild leaders were chosen.

drdanjc

*resolved*

Squishy

Ok srs bsns people, didn't bother reading your posts (only skimmed).

Anyway, have fun.

Khalin-

Quote from: Squishy on Jul 27, 2009, 06:05 PM
I'm just going to point this out right now.

How are you so sure people are trying to impersonate? Anyone could easily have made a name that another has been using for a while or wanted to use. I'm not trying to flame, but the whole "I'm the REAL -insert name here-." kind of annoys me.
This argument is irrelevant since you can just go on the server's forums and PM our forum names there. Only the real Khalin and asharladon would be able to respond from there. Only we have our actual characters in-game, and so on. And seeing as asharl and I are looking at "Asharladon." who just made his account a short while ago to post on here, we're both aware that it's someone pretending to be him.

Descent

An inquiry has been placed to yC. Results pending, but don't be surprised if the Impersonator ends up in some big trouble.

yC

Quote from: Descent on Jul 27, 2009, 06:41 PM
An inquiry has been placed to yC. Results pending, but don't be surprised if the Impersonator ends up in some big trouble.

Based on the limited sample/data I have, the answer is no (not the same person).

Cleaned some reviews that claims to be playing longer than the server inscription date.

Yes drdanjc, you can pm me IPs, email addresses of people on your server that you suspect them writing you the reviews out of spite.  They might or might not be the username they have on their review.