[ForgottenRo] people just do not learn.

Started by Random, Nov 22, 2008, 02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random

The first review is by a guy who does not even play the server. And he talks about other servers in the review.

jaggudada     

Played this server for 3 months    2008-11-21
first time when i cam to forgotten, it was an amazing experience, pvp was fun,but the i realised that there is 100% range resist gears,so if your a matk class user,beware..!! leaving that everyone is fine,easy lvl up, full stats npc(best),@skill all,@baseall commands.. its just a replica of shocwave ro,with minute updates.
See Detailed Rating
Rating: 49
Report This Comment
Comment #2

The second review explains itself

TheAtaris     

Played this server for less than 1 month    2008-11-22
i just realized guys that this server only copied shockwave RO no Original ShockwaveRO no Noob fRO so stfu fRO kcuf the fRO Teamers Noob george washington he says Dont Team but he teams and saying "i dont care" kcuf at you george, ur a fake and fuk you random your server sucks close it FOREVER d*ck!!
See Detailed Rating
Rating: 10
Report This Comment
Comment #1

here is a link to the server reviews http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=6203&itv=6&url_sname=ForgottenRo%20SHR&page_num=1

yC

10/100 one deleted, it deserve the treatment obviously.

the other one ... how can you be so sure he doesn't play on your server .. the review isn't that bad.

Random

I know for a fact. He also talks about other serves in the review.

can you prove it?
(thats what most things come down to in the end X.x)

Littlechan

hmm...he said about shockwaveRO...but didn't say anything about that server...is that count as talking about other server?

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

yC

mention of other server(s) name in review is allow/against the rule subject to usage.  If you read the review guidelines.

Is Replica a bad word in this case?  I would allow it, it's not a flame or anything.  Just stating what he/she sees.

There quite often reviews that says "i came here from xxx ro and i like it here bleh bleh ..." it's not a bad thing.

Random

Well yC that review is total bs. Like I said he does not play my server or never has. The reason I know this is nothing of ours is like shockwave/aftershock/next level online except for some items. Get on the 2 servers your self and see. He is just another player who is trying to make the server look bad via reviews.

I will go into detail.

Magic classes get bash because of 100% range immunity. The items/cards a player is requried to get 100% ranged makes them lose all there demi resistance and bash does a nice amount of dammage.

Next he says good things about the server yet rates it a 49.

This should not even be debated its plain to see that he is just trying to make us look bad.

now for the guide lines.

#4) Reviews that mention the name of other server or person (Depend on usage).
#8) Reviews with intent to increase or decrease the server's ranking.

You replied to his review, anyway. x]
It's not out of ToS, as said above.
And I'm pretty sure half the pop. on RMS take looks on servers to write a decent review. Not play for 2 years and say "Well I guess it's time for that review."

yC

Quote from: Random on Nov 23, 2008, 10:43 PM
Well yC that review is total bs. Like I said he does not play my server or never has. The reason I know this is nothing of ours is like shockwave/aftershock/next level online except for some items. Get on the 2 servers your self and see. He is just another player who is trying to make the server look bad via reviews.

I will go into detail.

Magic classes get bash because of 100% range immunity. The items/cards a player is requried to get 100% ranged makes them lose all there demi resistance and bash does a nice amount of dammage.

Next he says good things about the server yet rates it a 49.

This should not even be debated its plain to see that he is just trying to make us look bad.

now for the guide lines.

#4) Reviews that mention the name of other server or person (Depend on usage).
#8) Reviews with intent to increase or decrease the server's ranking.

About the 100% thing, isn't that a sign of him played on your server?

49 isn't low.  You can see it you are half good, or half bad.  Depend how you see it.

Rule #4 I explained on my last post.  Can't decide on deleting based on the two words over an informative review not to mention it's a funny "shocwave" typo.  I could offer to edit the name to *** it.

Rule #8, again me think 49 isn't low.

Random

Well I am just saying it was a bias review, I have screens of him bashing the server via shockwave forums. Calling us cheep and saying we went switched hosts and went down so we could steal ideas from shockwave.

Auroraâ„¢

Could you please post the links to these screens?

Also, I'm really getting tired of this CONSTANTLY coming up, even though you yourself posted on the forums not too long after Shockwave (Aftershock) came back up, and said this drama was over, but, you continue to say that you didn't steal from Shockwave every time you decide to post something like this, sometimes even when no one has said a thing about Shockwave, even though there are screenshots, and posts, with you admitting that you did it, and that it didn't matter either way.

Seriously, this is old drama. Just drop it.

» Coming Soon! «

yC

Quote from: Random on Nov 24, 2008, 08:46 PM
Well I am just saying it was a bias review, I have screens of him bashing the server via shockwave forums. Calling us cheep and saying we went switched hosts and went down so we could steal ideas from shockwave.

i don't see how that shows he doesn't play your server (people can play in both ...) and a bash on shockwave forum is not our concern.

Jin-Rho

Sry,but i HAVE 2 comment.
Cant resisst; im such weak ;)

So,now to the prosecutor:

Had u ever thought about the option
that U had damaged ur server-celebrity more than 50 of those guys?

You have here an representative commission and u REALY start to scold with yC?
About HER rules?

Are u tired? Frustrated? Or could u explain me on which point u lost the message of her?
I can translate for u PRETTY clearly: No erasing.

Sometimes its better to be quiet expect enlarge the damage.
It`s UR ship.
And u start to sink.
Think about.

Geez;
Jin

Even the best start as a fool

Random

@Auroraâ,,¢ this does not concern you so try and gtfo kthxbye.
The screen shot of the topic was taken to prove a god damn point end of story, so yeah go troll some other forums.

@Jin-Rho dude anyone who reads your so called "comment" is going to agree with what I am about to say. Please when something does not concern you stay out. Your "comment" is so hard to understand because of the broken English, and misuse of words it is unbelievable you would even post it.

@yC what ever its a bias review end of story.

Random this isn't the place to be rude, this is an open forum, you chose to post it in the open instead of PM'ing yC, thus you have to expect people to read, and reply to this topic.

finally, bias isn't against the ToS, just saying a review is bias isn't enough of a reason to have it removed

Jin-Rho

ay-ay,random.

There two ways to handle rewiev.

U could listen, think about and change the probs like its UR DANG JOB!

OR u could act like a huffy child, like this:

@Auroraâ,,¢ this does not concern you so try and gtfo kthxbye.
The screen shot of the topic was taken to prove a god damn point end of story, so yeah go troll some other forums.

@Jin-Rho dude anyone who reads your so called "comment" is going to agree with what I am about to say. Please when something does not concern you stay out. Your "comment" is so hard to understand because of the broken English, and misuse of words it is unbelievable you would even post it.

@yC what ever its a bias review end of story.

I like ur "adult" style to handle with ya review, lovin to see guys like u mightless against the forum rules.
If u see that no one think like u, u start to going insulting the "cross-mind".
And, honey, UR gramma is not good enought 2 charge others english.
At last, i am a PART of those Comunity,if u like it or not.
So it DOES "concern" this thread me.
And i can say, whatever i think about, as long i provide the Rules.

Thats all,
Jin
Even the best start as a fool

Maybe this thread should just be closed.
It's obviously gone out of line,
and the report has been decided upon and handled.
Not yC's problem if Random chooses to throw a fit.

mickiedeez

Quote from: yC on Nov 23, 2008, 06:43 AM
mention of other server(s) name in review is allow/against the rule subject to usage.  If you read the review guidelines.

Is Replica a bad word in this case?  I would allow it, it's not a flame or anything.  Just stating what he/she sees.

There quite often reviews that says "i came here from xxx ro and i like it here bleh bleh ..." it's not a bad thing.
there is no 100% range resist.  The cards were nerfed.  I.E. the guy is lying.
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.