[Forgotten Ro] - Advertising in review and Flaming.

Started by Random, Aug 05, 2008, 08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random

Just as stated above in topic name

The players are spamming my forums and in game and this is freaking stupid.

Not only players its the gm team also.

In The Head Gm Flow's screen shot u can clearly see that she was using Google to find proxys.

And threatening to spam and hack my forums and server.

This needs to be dealt with since i have done nothing wrong but use public data.

~~T~~

I believe that the only thing that is must be dealt is about Hacking Servers and Forums, It is agaisn't the law.
Other than that, that's pretty much agaisn't the rules, but meh, let it be, they will eventually get bored. Also, if there is also a GM there, who is working at their serves.

RO is f*** made of drama.

lHax

first off if its SO bad for us to spam YOUR forums then why did you do the same to us? i recall several of your members coming onto OUR server and spamming the chat AND forums. NOT only that but you stole our GRF. i DL'ed your server and played for a few minutes and just about everything was exactly the same. ALSO 2 members on shockwave admitted to helping you with the grf.

Random

Rofl my My members did no such thing we are not all immature little kids.
I have never spammed on shockwave.

Well THE GRF is public data and using it is not against any rms rules.
But leaving bs reviews is so yeah.

p.s u use sdata to play shockwave and thats gravity's grf so bug off.

-edit-

Thank you for removing it.

yC

you can tell me the reviews they spammed. 

The rest of the problem sorry we cannot deal with them.

Random

I am just glad to get those moronic reviews gone and thx.

Loki

GRF is public data? Did the creator of that GRF tell that publicly?
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Edward

Quote from: Loki on Aug 09, 2008, 09:02 PM
GRF is public data? Did the creator of that GRF tell that publicly?
GRF is public data, that is correct. Server files are private data. If the GRF was not public data, how would a player connect to a server or see any customizations?

Now first of all, if a server owner has no terms & condition/privacy agreement/service agreement about this, then it's public data for anyone to take apart. The reason why Gravity is still able to sue is because their terms & conditions state that if you edit their client or data files, then you're basically setting up yourself to get sued.

Random

Gravity has not had a successfully lawsuit.

The only way they can sue is of a server makes u pay to play hints the donation system.

Gravity tried to sue Eathena and failed bad lol.

@Loki dude u can not put ownership on Ideas not your own. The ideas used where some one else's in the first place.

I took the sprs and Used the custom effects.

ExGhost

To all forgottenRo Staft

Each Server Has Its Special "Things"
Just Don't Try To Take The Easy Way Out To Be Popular And Make It Your Own....Is Lame