znRO Banned me because i saw the truth

Started by shao, Jan 03, 2008, 01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shao

he banned my ip/id's/forum id/forum id cause i showed some of my friends these screenies :D
Posted on: Jan 02, 2008, 05:28 pm
sorry this is the 2nd screenie his ingame wit a legit player i dont need to speak what hes doing there its clear and since we donors HAD @where "char name" i cought him took screenies :D
   OH YEH U NEED TO REGISTER TO SEE THE SCREENIES :)

Zone

XD
I wonder what bullshart they are going to come up with for this.
WPE? Botting? Scamming? Flaming Staff? Advertising?

shao

i dint get u jounin that akihito guy is seriously i mean donno what to call him he banned me for no reason he was tanking his ingame wife and hes given her gtb / donation credit and what not every 1 knos
          AND DONT TRY TO MAKE EXCUSES(SCREENIES SPEAK FOR THEM SELVES)

Zone

It's called corrupt.
People have to level themselves.
A gm or admin for that matter tanking someone on his illegit is called corrupt, and if the reason you where banned is for this, then it just shows how more corrupt he is.

yC

so what exactly is in the ss? summoning? that's all?

Zone

Summoning, tanking, illegitimate items (allegedly).
People need to level without a GM's help in that way, a buff every once in a while is okay, but not every minute, and spawning monsters and tanking.
It is supposed to be his wife's legit, now it is her illegit.

Mewi

Who are the people in the screenshot? o.O

Zone

A gm and his in game wife. or irl wife.

Nish

Lol GM's on every server help there friends and tank them..

You're just stating the obvious really and he's GM so he can what he wants if you like it or not.

Trust me i GMed for a long time and this isnt news to me.. :P

On the other hand banning you is harsh.

Zone

It is what players hate the most, corruption, if others can be leveled illegitimately,then why shouldn't they?
Some, like myself, find that to remove the fun in the game, so they get upset because it is cheating the game.

Flip

Quote from: Zone on Jan 05, 2008, 01:47 AM
It is what players hate the most, corruption, if others can be leveled illegitimately,then why shouldn't they?
Some, like myself, find that to remove the fun in the game, so they get upset because it is cheating the game.

QFT. GM's levelling anything is pretty much bad.

Phen001

so that's why @where was disabled all of a sudden.

):

Tsuki

I lol at this. People need to learn to take responsibility for their action/s.

Zone

xiao

oh.. now i can see why @where is disabled now.

Mewi

Quote from: Zone on Jan 04, 2008, 04:35 PM
A gm and his in game wife. or irl wife.

Nice to know my corruption detectors are still working right ;p

Quote from: Nish on Jan 05, 2008, 01:23 AM

You're just stating the obvious really and he's GM so he can what he wants if you like it or not.

What an absolute bunch of... etc...  Not every server allows that kind of conduct, in fact its under minded and not to mention unfair, corrupt, cheating, and any GM doing it, IS a trashy GM that does not deserve to be one...

Sure a "GM can do what she/he wants" if no one is there to put her/him in their place But I'll leave it to the people of that community to give that bad GM hell =3  I'd gladly take a ban to spread the truth of a bad GM,  fearing the corrupted only allows them to continue.  No fear = Truth = Less people play their bad server.  YupYup

Phen001

QuoteSure a "GM can do what she/he wants" if no one is there to put her/him in their place But I'll leave it to the people of that community to give that bad GM hell =3  I'd gladly take a ban to spread the truth of a bad GM,  fearing the corrupted only allows them to continue.  No fear = Truth = Less people play their bad server.  YupYup
wrong as this sounds: i don't completely agree with you.

a server being corrupt doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bad server.
it does mean it's an unfair server, though.

you can somewhat compare it to how live is: it's not necessarily bad, even though it's no fair.

on a side-note, i wouldn't take a ban just because some douche with status sucks at his job.
mainly because i hate looking for a new server and starting over.
(i've only played seriously on four servers, two of them turning out to be a big mistake).

akihito

shao shao shao
so you become one of those angry kids and trying to bring our reputation down at RMS
you phail

like always , i used to help player leveling (leeching) and support with my high priest / creator
and i forget how many player i tanked and leeched

taking 1 damage with high priest is not possible even with Ahura & Angra Manyu , you die instant with 1~4 hit from Ktullanux (average damage 3000+). If i wanted to help my in-game wife mvping why don't i just get on my creator and AD it ?

Plus , its easy to make a server and take fake screenshots so what you think ?

btw i don't ban without a reason , its because you spread false info aka rumor and staff harassment

@where is removed due to intentional MVP Ksing , donor chasing non donor player from PvP 1 ~ 3 and of course player's privacy

Nish

Well Mewi alot of servers are like this and i'm not saying ALL are but alot of them are.

I have been on a few server's where the GM system has been tight and its really good that way but yeah there are a hell of lot of servers out there with corruption etc
which you will never see.

Zone

Quote from: akihito on Jan 06, 2008, 11:48 PM
shao shao shao
so you become one of those angry kids and trying to bring our reputation down at RMS
you phail
Aki, you need use those terms, you are a server admin, spell it right.

like always , i used to help player leveling (leeching) and support with my high priest / creator

You used to, meaning you were using GM character or illegitimate characters? or using legits?

taking 1 damage with high priest is not possible even with Ahura & Angra Manyu , you die instant with 1~4 hit from Ktullanux (average damage 3000+). If i wanted to help my in-game wife mvping why don't i just get on my creator and AD it ?

Are you giving him credit of knowing how to make a server that would be impersonating your server?

btw i don't ban without a reason , its because you spread false info aka rumor and staff harassment

@where is removed due to intentional MVP Ksing , donor chasing non donor player from PvP 1 ~ 3 and of course player's privacy
MVPs are generally free for all, if you can out damage the other, then you get mvp. Chasing people through pvp is harassment. Harassing people should be grounds for a ban. If someone needed to find one of my characters and they didn't know the exact spelling, I would want them to use @who and @where

Kylee

shao shao shao
you phail

Just going to point out the bold. So if it's not possible with god items as you say, then how are you taking 1 damage in the screenshot? Smells like GM stats.

ms.utong

yup!yup!yup!
those screenies is obviously facked up....
i dont really know much about a GM helping or supporting other
players in actual game and the consenquences...but i do have some personal
opinions about this "cold hearted" GM and FOUNDER of ZNRO server...
this guy is acting like GOD in his own server...why did i say that?
coz just like some of these guys...akihito punished them by unreasonable and
unfairly decision..."banning" is not a previlage that u can play with...make fun of it...
or even trying to use it to show ur SUPREMACY!!!for me....this guy akihito is a jerk,
cruel,and childish on his own way....im not accusing him...im just telling what i saw
after he banned my account/ip/forum/ blah blah blah as well...i do not recall harrasing
some players,scamming not even hacking to get my account ban..as far as i remember,
he ban me is charge of "spamming" and im not even sure if thats the real reason coz
everything was happen so fast...that time i was shocked coz the GM AKIHITO was in town
and everyone is trying to tell him that the "reset price" is too much for them...it was 5million
to be specific...and the server is not that good at all i mean..come on..the cards drop rate
and everything is so hard on that server specially those HIGH LVL MONSTER!!!!
the only thing easy about that server is the "leveling"
u cant get rich in an instant just playing 3-6 hours even though they call it a "high rate server".
so how we supposed to enjoy the game if u know that u have to pay that much of zeny
to reset ur char and try other kinds of build and have fun with ur playmates?thats why i
decided to SPEAK OUT and try to help and make the game more enjoy...but instead...i put my
self in big trouble without noticing it...i didnt know AKIHITO was that so serious about making
decisions that time and i find myself in "MUTE MODE" then few mins later...my characters cant
go back in game anymore...it says im spamming which im not coz i speak and talked to him in
a normal way...i tried to come back in game by using new account and it works...(for a couple mins)
then i remember the words ive told him... "gm,why did u ban me?naughty gm lol" for me my intensions
is just to tell a joke..but he took it so serious and ban my new account as well and so on the other
new account i made....i didnt intend to harrass the gm if that what he think...all my excitement and
dedication in game was gone coz of that incidence...thats the problem with those who has authority...the one that has the power to do anyhting they want coz they own the game....we better lived to it...
but not me...coz after all hard work i did to get something i had in my account,i even quit the verry
good and friendly environment game i used to play just to try this server and play with my frend coz shes
the one who told me that this server is good...but i never notcied there is a CURRUPTION goin on here...
all i want is a proper explanation or note about my charges...so i could understand all my negligence...
i made a thread on ZNRO FORUM to tell him im sorry on whatever bad things ive done....i explain evrything
i wanna know why he ban me...i even say godbless to him (now i regret it) coz after i talked to some moderators of znro...he ban me again and i was so upset...when they showed me the due date when i
can use forum again..its says i can only go back on januar 3 2009?wtf?i wish i have a copy of what i post on that thread so i could so u guys..but unfortunately...i dont have any...he ban my forum coz i send
him my sincere apology?he shut my mouth permanently so that he can keep his cool image to those other
players and moderators who do not know what kind of a MONSTER he really is?hahahaha..im laughing right
now not coz its funny...im laughing coz im upset....my message to all players of ZNRO-THOR server
and to those people out there who is planning to join this COMMUNITY...pls,pls,pls,pls,...try to avoid this
SERVER...there is a lot more good and has frendly gm's out there u can try...overall...i suggest that this
server is SUCKS and the person who runs it (akihito) as well!!!hes no good im telling you!!!now akihito...
try to shut me on this server again...so every one can see ur true color....

P.S:
im sorry if my grammar didnt go well..but i guess you all understand what im trying to say right?
thank you and have fun all ^_~

Mewi

Not true, and I'm sure you know it's not as well.  First off angra manyu does not help in any kind of defensive anything... and Ahura can be compounded multiple times into multiple items... Btw are you the same GM from rein?

Quote from: Phen001 on Jan 06, 2008, 04:09 PM
on a side-note, i wouldn't take a ban just because some douche with status sucks at his job.
mainly because i hate looking for a new server and starting over.
(i've only played seriously on four servers, two of them turning out to be a big mistake).

I guess I lose respect for the server, if I do, I generally lose respect for my own characters that are on it ;p  So losing my characters for the sake of getting the truth out is a small price to pay.  I really dislike dishonest GMs,  its an insult to the profession.

Zone

Indeed, corrupt GMs make their server a failure, and in turn, make the RO gaming look like a joke.
Honestly, High rates make RO look like a joke. Super High Rates usually do, the only one I haven't seen be a joke is Zairik's ScytheRO.
That is actually fun for MvPing and the Mithril Coin Quest. My week of PvPing was fun too, getting ganged and still throwing people around.

Mamimi

It took me a while to understand what exactally the screenies were showing. So a GM was tanking a monster for a legit?

ROFL AT YOU MISTER. You must be on REALLY REALLY REALLY bad servers if the GMs are helping legit chars.

Winnin813

Please do tell what servers you are/have GMed for.

Descent

Quote from: Winnin813 on Aug 10, 2008, 01:56 PM

Please do tell what servers you are/have GMed for.

Obviously ones that wouldn't last.

As for the topic...

tl;dr Akihito is a douche, here's hoping his server tanks due to his gross mishandling of his community.

Edward

Akhito was banned from eAthena because of his services 'ZN Servers' or something. He scammed a large number of people and expected to get away with the money.

Bootleg

I never really liked ZNRO, so my opinions are biased
I tend to see 1000s of people who never talk..
And when they do talk they seem to dislike you or call you "noob"
This is biased of course, so you don't have to tell me that I am :P

...I dislike going into PvP just to meet donors with 3 LKH headgears at once..
and 300+ flee while jumping you with a 3-person party
And afterwards saying you have no skill.

But that's just me. :)