[Server Idea] LFM>Sponsores&Partners

Started by GG.0z, Jan 09, 2011, 05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GG.0z

Hi there.

Ive been server jumping now for almost a month and i cant seem to find a proper server that suits me.

I used to play lots of DotA back in the days and i came up with this awsome server idea for a more competative RO scene.

Ive given it lots of thought and i think its going to be quite appealing for all PVP/WOE Players.

Im well experienced with leagues, ive worked for over 5 different private dota leagues (Major Ones).

Anyways the server concept is basically a RO League where guilds and players have to get vouched to get in.

All vouched players gets the right to support canditates or deny them, each member gets interviewed.

This way we get a more serious competative RO scene with no bull****.

I dont find most Lowrate servers appealing and i cant stand midrates/highrate servers.

PVP/WOE seems to be what attracts most players so getting a high playerbase wont be that hard.

Anyways i got lots of ideas for this concept and i know i can pull it off, im currently looking for a server sponsore/partners to get this server idea of mine to come true.

I hope i posted in the right place :>

If your interested please reply or pm me, im open to all kinds of suggestions and compromises :>

l2ue

We still haven't heard the idea yet or the entire idea.

Also I might use the idea so you can play on my server.

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"

GG.0z

Quote from: l2ue on Jan 09, 2011, 06:04 AM
We still haven't heard the idea yet or the entire idea.

Also I might use the idea so you can play on my server.

Its really similar to private SC/Dota/WC3 Leagues.

Theres already plenty of PVP/WOE servers, what differs this idea is that its inhouse.

We'll open a private forum and we'll schedule guild vs guild games, winning guild will be handsomely rewarded ofc.

If were going really hardcore i might consider making an IRC channel on QNET or w/e, where players/guilds can ask for certain game matchups, allied mvp runs, streamers

If we have enough resources we could record each woe/guildvsguild games and upload em so people could analyze the games and strategys or whatever.

Recorders will be called Streamers, they'll get a "token" of sorts which could be traded in for an item.

We'll get league vouchers which is basically a player/staffmember who gets to vote if the player has what it takes to play on the server.

As for the rules its pretty common knowledge, no botting/hacking/flaming/racism of anykind/ etc.

What im trying to do is gather the best guilds into one server where they'll compete amongst the best.

We could organize a guild ranking system which is not based on XP instead pvpkills, MVP of the month etc.

As for the rates, we can discuss it but atm im thinking lowrates around 12~ish.

I got tons of ideas, i just dont know where to start, i need to tweak them though in order to make it more RO friendly.

Anyway this is the base concept for it.

datme

Unfortunately you don't even know ANY of the competitive RO scene guilds, nor do you even remotely know what that means exactly.

You might think you're a big shot for working for the major dotA leagues but your knowledge barely applies here.

Not to mention ''Gather the best guilds in one server'', you do realize the ''best guilds'' usually follow eachother, right?

But hey if you think you'll attract any of the competitive guilds(which you can't even name) with a low-rate, go ahead and try lmao.

Anyway I'm really not trying to be a dick here, I really like the idea of putting them all in the same server which is actually only catered for competitive guilds, but honestly that'll cost you a lot of money with no return. None of these guilds can ever be arsed to grind/farm items. If someone has the money and is actually willing to spend it on this, it's awesome but you'll still need a better idea than:

Low-rate 12x(Really not going to get anyone with this)
Allied MvP raids(l0l)
ranking system which already exists(take a look at talesofmidgard.net > Icaria > Rankings > WoE and you'll see it shows indepth rankings of players already)
Recorders/streamers(which almost every guild has atleast 5~ of already)

l2ue

Sounds like the Starcraft 2's Team Liquid and GSL and DoTa combined.

Terrible idea to be combined with Ragnarok. Try again.

Come back in one year when you've understand eAthena.

No one plays on a beginner eAthena  server.

By the time you finish reading my very fragmented sentences, I've stolen your idea and fled to mexico.

Also are you same nub who created the DoTa RO map?

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"

GG.0z

Oh well, might aswell close this thread then.

I guess you guys are right, anyways worth a shot ~.~

datme

Quote from: GG.0z on Jan 09, 2011, 07:21 AM
Oh well, might aswell close this thread then.

I guess you guys are right, anyways worth a shot ~.~
It still is worth a shot, but you'll have to come up with a lot of better ideas, and for that you need to understand the RO competitive scene.
Not to mention you'd need a capable admin with a lot of money to spend who doesn't want anything in return.