Would you play on a server that had scheduled resets?

Started by beten, Sep 03, 2015, 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambur

Quote from: Minabe on Nov 23, 2015, 10:45 PM
Different games with different punishment for death (erased vs demoted), scheduled resets might work with a different approach, simply restarting the server (over and over) isn't really a feature.
Not much different, it's the same reason we don't play seasonal EVERY season - does that make more sense? The major turn off comes in the form of re-farming a bunch of low% stuff that you spent hours doing the season before. Eventually it gets boring. I don't doubt some would play it for a bit, but it's hard to find ways to keep peoples attention for a long time without putting in a lot of time to make little twists here and there like other games.

I agree with Rider.
Currently playing on this wonderful server. [color=red]♥[/color]

khalimandor

your player will be mad, if you resets all the equipment and what they have got.

I think that is bad idea.

more better, if you making new server instead

it will be more good idea, than erase all what they got

this is just my opinion.  /no1

Cawliflower

Tbh, I wouldn't play RO much less a server with scheduled resets.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Nekoruchii

AFAIK server wipe/reset/s turn off players, even a simple downtime can make people quit easily.

On my view, its good on PvP based server/s, high-super high rates, but doing it on low and mid rates, maybe not, since grinding in those rates are hard compared to high-super high rates, but majority doesn't like resets though.

And again, its always from the player's point of view.