Started by Lioran, Jun 01, 2018, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinzer

edit: ah i see, blinzer goes at it again... I'm opting out here. see ya @ll

fine dude i'll edit it out, but only because you were nice

i was really proud of my work in that post too

Lioran

Quote from: yennar on Jun 14, 2018, 09:16 AM
well, one troll tells the other troll off - RMS never fails to amuse me.
QuoteI called you a flamer/whiner, not a troll. There is a difference.

Hmmmmmmm (twisty effect)

Quote from: yennar on Jun 14, 2018, 03:09 PM
rejoined again and quitted completely when they decided to go for the mainstream and upped the rates to 30x~50x

I joined WAY after that... so how do you know i'm on epicRO exactly? I guess you did not completly quit cause you're obviously still logging in.

This is kinda sad to read. What's with people contradicting themselves and being in complete denial on this forum.
Skipping over facts to make you look good is not gonna work

QuoteWell, it's the same with you, you act like a jerk just without any work which can back you up. You're just a hypocrite.

This is the reason why nobody respect anyone on the internet. You put me on the same level as someone that resort to insults when arguments don't go their way.
I'm keeping it real while pointing out what i think is wrongly said. I said the concerns I had with what I saw... if he like or doesn't like what I said its not my problem.

QuoteI say what i think is right.

Apparently you thought joining mid argument to point out that i play the server you play on and claim I whine with no context was the right thing to do.
Maybe you're not as holy as you think you are if you think that way. Either you are completly disconnected from reality or you were just trying to stir stuff up for the heck of it

Quote from: Lioran on Jun 14, 2018, 11:11 AM
Clearly just trying to push buttons while having no ground to stand on

Who said that?... oh that's me.

QuoteI'm opting out here. see ya @ll
I guess you won't be reading this then. It's like he knew... hmmmm

yennar

Nitpicking here~ well, it's fine, if that is the way you want to discuss.

Quote from: Lioran on Jun 14, 2018, 05:51 PM
Hmmmmmmm (twisty effect)

Okay, sorry for that, you are correct. I called you a troll too. I forgot the first sentence of my 2nd post in this thread.

And now i will show you exactly, why i said that:

Quote from: LioranMy original post to you was just a bait to see how you reacted if people complained or criticized
This is the exactly what defines a troll and a troll does.
You can tell everyone how you're
Quote from: Liorankeeping it real
, but you yourself already admitted you were trolling. So, do not blame me for that one.

Quote from: LioranI joined WAY after that... so how do you know i'm on epicRO exactly? I guess you did not completly quit cause you're obviously still logging in.

This is kinda sad to read. What's with people contradicting themselves and being in complete denial on this forum.
Skipping over facts to make you look good is not gonna work

Stop the flame and the assumptions, just ask, i normally don't bite (much)

As i told you i made many friends on EpicRO, so of course i'm still in discord, talking to some friends and reading about the server development. Still: I haven't logged on EpicRO for many month now.

Quote from: LioranThis is the reason why nobody respect anyone on the internet. You put me on the same level as someone that resort to insults when arguments don't go their way.

But you do something similar, do you? You just make assumptions, mix it with whine/flame and b*tch about the Community. I just quote yourself for this
QuoteThis is kinda sad to read.

As you do it all the time, I will do the same now, let me make an assumption about you:
Spoiler
You run from server to server, looking for THE server you want to play.
You join, you see something you don't like, you critize in a typically loud manner.
Then, of course people will answer. The people which answer have different opinions, but it doesn't matter to you. In your eyes you are correct, and maybe you really are correct, but people won't see. So you start whining, you start telling whole communities off how dumb they are, and you'll leave again, looking for the next server. Still, the main goal you have when joining a server is still to have fun, to make friends and play in groups. You failed your goal. You fail to see there are many people out there, who want exactly this gamestyle you so despise. Many of them didn't play RO for long, or just on occasion, they are just looking for a standard experience. They want nostalgia, not something new. They don't see the problems as you do, because they do not play that hardcore.
[close]

QuoteEither you are completly disconnected from reality or you were just trying to stir stuff up for the heck of it
yes yes, you should focus your full hate onto me. If you think i try to sir stuff up, why are you even answering me? You yourself are doing exactly this, stirring things up.
let me ask you a question: What is your goal in this thread? Is it not to find people for a project? Your last post is just fishing for another discussion. Well, here i am again.

QuoteIf you act like that on a forum, I don't even want to start imagining in a setting where you have full control.
<-- Mirror mirror on the wall ...

so, Lioran, what are we doing now?
I think I am right with my postings and i see you as a hypocrite, a whiner and a flamer.
You think you are right with your postings and see me as completely disconnected with reality here.
You can post again something aggressive against me, i do not really care, but it will not help you reach your main goal here: find people for your project.

Lioran

Just gonna say, it almost feel like you are not sure of the definition of most words you're using.
Kinda pointless to even argue with someone like that. It's like arguing science with my dad.

Troll:One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Sounds familiar.

Bait(in this context): Trying to find one's true intention or motivation/behavior without directly asking.

how about that.

If a mod could remove every post that's related to the argument, that would be nice so we can get back on track.

yennar

it's completely hopeless. Good luck out there /kis

Achelexus

The only server I've seen that attempts to rebalance things was Leika-RO, and that's a renewal server, so...

RO is such an old and archaic game, with so many classes with like 1 or 2 viable builds and so many pointless/useless skills. I wish more people attempted to rebalance how things work to enhance the experience.

By the way, making equipped items untradable is a pretty basic way to guarantee that items that aren't the absolute best still retain their value. Without it, as soon as people buy better gear, they can just sell back their old gear, thus never providing an item sink for low/mid level items. If anything, more MMOs/servers should try this mechanic.

iEnergizer

i dont know yall but i like blinzers confidence.
if you cant take the heat, you wont survive. RO is a survival game.

sincerely,

mid rate player
cool looking ragnarok mofo
nub skull collector
pvp mayor

Blinzer

Quote from: Achelexus on Aug 31, 2018, 11:28 PM
By the way, making equipped items untradable is a pretty basic way to guarantee that items that aren't the absolute best still retain their value. Without it, as soon as people buy better gear, they can just sell back their old gear, thus never providing an item sink for low/mid level items. If anything, more MMOs/servers should try this mechanic.

talking to the monkeys about the issues of men, a bold move

let me prepare you mentally for what's to come

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND CAUSE AND EFFECT