WoE Servers and VisionRO 2.0

Started by Abversen, Nov 10, 2010, 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitKatBar

Pumpkin is garbage and their GM team is oblivious to what a WOE ORIENTATED server means
Maybe they should have not opened it under that ruse [side note, they removed all traces of "woe orientated ragnarok online" from their site"]

Vision is garbage with a hint of orange
IDK if Vision TWO POINT OH can be fixed from its current state
BG will get boring after the 50th round of FSK stalkers stacked on a blue cube
I hear woe was good on Vision
Woe on pumpkin is 1v1 woe with random zerglings trying to break the emp
pumpkinRO is by far WORST SERVER OF ALL TIME actually surpassing LegacyROv1-v4

datme

I heard from a lot of people that LegacyRO was one of the greatest servers of all time.

Didn't play there though.

Maleficent

Wasn't feelRO a WoE-focused server again? I still can't see the reason why the admin left when it's at it's peak. Although I dunno what really happened. *Shrug*
[color=green]"Why, I am Maleficent...as all who dwell in this kingdom would know. Now you must reciprocate the introduction. Who are you?" [/color]

datme

Quote from: Maleficent on Dec 15, 2010, 12:16 AM
Wasn't feelRO a WoE-focused server again? I still can't see the reason why the admin left when it's at it's peak. Although I dunno what really happened. *Shrug*
FeelRO Shinai wasn't WoE focused even though it had some decent WoE's for a while. It was only rarely updated(Let's say a frequency of 2 to 3 months) and then the admin hosted the superwoe, after which he opened Airen which was supposed to be a ''WoE-oriented'' server although it kind of failed miserably at being one. Not to mention the admin disappeared after Airen, again.

Also it wasn't really at it's peak at all...