positve13

DARKRO:

1k average / 1.5k-2k WOE weekdays
1.5k average / 1.5-2.5k WOE weekends

its pretty cool though...

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

There was someone on yesterday!

Edward

idealRO... there's usually just like me walking around, I never see anyone else.

freakyred

hmm ... I'm playing shocwave(it's down at the moment) and the max I saw was about 100-110 and lowest was 50 ... it depends where you live so for me it's about 50-75? the only times it came to a 100 was when the server just opened after a maintenace and the time when I was allowed to play late. But the first time I went there(before the wipe) it was about 20 players.

Loki

MouRO's current pop is better now. Most I've seen for now is 22. Yeay! Oh and 3 vendors.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Skotlex

Quote from: Loki on Aug 22, 2008, 04:26 AM
MouRO's current pop is better now. Most I've seen for now is 22. Yeay! Oh and 3 vendors.
I saw 26 with no vendors last time I was sneaking around talking with my friend in there :v

(RMS reviews)

Loki

What! You were in game in you didn't tell me! Anyways...this shows that more and more RO players are getting bored of typical RO itself? :P
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Edward

Quote from: Loki on Aug 22, 2008, 08:06 AM
What! You were in game in you didn't tell me! Anyways...this shows that more and more RO players are getting bored of typical RO itself? :P
Nah, it's cause MouRO has a decent looking web now... Before it was some forums with advertisements right?
But I'm glad to see Skotlex's server come up, he's definitely an awesome guy.

Pandora

Quote from: Pandora on Nov 08, 2007, 08:23 AM
My server is heRO, I'd say on average 80ish people. That is, around 40-50 in the morning, 80ish during the afternoon, 100 during the evening up until pretty late and that same number pretty much all day during weekends.

Highest I've ever seen is 122 ^_^
Oh time for an update! Our server is growing, slowly but steadily.

heRO's average is now 150ish people, we hit the 200+ in woe a few times in the past 2 months ^_^
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Descent

Small population of about 18 around War of Emperium time. My CP is showing 11 on so far. Lots of restructuring in progress. :X

Ayuneko

1200-1400+ :3 and last time I saw around 1,6k at woe - EternityRO
now I feel that I don't want to play on a server with population smaller than around 500~ people online ;D

Tira

Average is about 600, usually peaks out at 800 for WoE. The most I saw pre-wipe for WoE was 1000, so we've dropped a bit - but the playing environment now more than makes up for this in my opinion.

really? Tira usually when i check out essence its around 700 ish average not 600 ish... but maybe that's just me having good timing XD

Skotlex

Quote from: Loki on Aug 22, 2008, 08:06 AM
I cannot reveal myself :v When people know who I am, they start abusing me as Battlefield Manual or something, asking all sort of silly things or reporting bugs when they should be doing that in the forums -.- Some people don't understand that when I log on I log on to play, not to play tech-support. It's a good thing I have not played in so long that most of the current players have no idea who are each of my 18 characters :B

(RMS reviews)

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

At first my server had about 6 people, after two weeks most of them left and it was just me and some other guy playing.

And now I check the CP and see this.

Thesis: Ragnarok Online pserver players travel mostly in groups/guilds.

Also I bet a five they're all botting.