Whats Your Server Population?

Started by Guest, Nov 07, 2007, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuriohs

Alot of people are mistakening Active Poppulation with Merchants afking in towns. /swt

Usagimimi

Quote from: Yuriohs on Nov 14, 2009, 10:48 AM
Alot of people are mistakening Active Poppulation with Merchants afking in towns. /swt

I went and counted the merchants in ReboundRO << There was one or two. The rest were real :P

We drop to 20~40 around 03:00~07:00EST though. The rest of the time, we're 40~70, 'pending.

[Edit]

I just realized; we've only been open since November 7th :P

ragnazorg

Our server has been running for 2 weeks now and we have at least 40~50 average players at anytime of the day. Max player count as of the moment is 81 during peak hours.

Omni

The server I play on has a population of between 80 and 160.

[color=navy]Rates 20/20/20 | MaxLvl 200/120 | MaxStat 200 | 12 Characters per Account | ANTI-BOT | ANTI-WPE | ANTI-KS | Heavily Customized (Storylines, Quests, Items, Maps, Features) | WoE:SE | Homunculus | Mercenaries | Newest Features | Dedicated Server | Randomized WoE System | Endless Tower | Quest Log | Ragnarokrevolution.com

Haze

Odeon

barely 6-12, sometimes 16 but rarely.

¤Odeon Ragnarok Online¤
¤Eight Medieval Races to choose from!¤
¤Race Wars! - Battle of the Eight Races!¤

Luna~

We hit 88 yesterday. We're averaging between 65-70 now.

deusro

we have 6-11 players as of now. sigh we need more players..

DeePee

Prophet

Around 100 at its peak right now. Still growing everyday though :)

SymphonicRO | Rates: 7x/7x/5x | Space Rift Warp System | Account Based Zeny | Completely Retextured Dyes | Pool of Rejuvenation Healing System

kochiro

Woot. 370 on weekends and 280-300 on weekdays. Yay. Growing too, just feels good when you helped the population grow.

Lampz

about 2300+

pRO valkyrie Server

Scene-Star

Valkyrian Ragnarok Online has 6~10 players every morning and 10~20 players in the afternoon and midnight.
you can check our cp
http://valkyrianro.net/cp2/
XD

asso

Now MicRO is 20players 5vendors ..

Royale

Login Server    Online
Character Server    Online
Map Server    Online
Players Online    400
VastRO's age    46 days

Our all time peak so far has been 454 online.