Whats Your Server Population?

Started by Guest, Nov 07, 2007, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luigiman

Looking at xileRO's screenshot from awhile back looks crazy. Hardly looks like there's a place to walk. But I'm guessing since they're all doing that emote, it's just some planned gathering?

On topic, average of five for Midnight, sometimes just two, just some guy idling and me. It's kinda of nice, let's me do updates whenever it's empty instead of planning a date. :P

Pandora

I guess I'll do an update, nowadays on my server population average is 350~
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Miyaz

Crave Ro has 2 people right now  xD
Just reopen today

Broken Moon

MicRO has something between 300 and 400, now that a lot of guilds quit possibly because to our admin implemented an anti-WPE and anti-bot protection. The drama on the forums was hilarious.

EssenceRO is the same as always, something near 1800. It's cool, but the immense grinding makes it way too much RO-like :(

kRO Sakray is weird, it can have 50 people on or 250+. I also run away from everyone because I don't understand Korean, and I'm only leveling there every now and then. At least my Paladin is almost ready for Royal Guards.

Kisuka

You know what's sad?
That I have had my server open since late 2004 and it only has 60 to 70 active people at a time. (not including autotraders, with them its like 100 something).

Skotlex

Quote from: Kisuka on Aug 31, 2009, 12:22 PM
You know what's sad?
That I have had my server open since late 2004 and it only has 60 to 70 active people at a time. (not including autotraders, with them its like 100 something).

That's not sad enough. MouRO is as old as that and its population still doesn't break 30 on weekends :B

Me needs moar spamming ._.

(RMS reviews)

Loki

Quote from: Skotlex on Sep 02, 2009, 03:48 AM
Quote from: Kisuka on Aug 31, 2009, 12:22 PM
Me needs moar spamming ._.

And you never do even though you've said that thousands of times. ._.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

PETER09

Odeon

started 6 days ago.
population avg = 6
peak as of today = 11

¤Odeon Ragnarok Online¤
¤Eight Medieval Races to choose from!¤
¤Race Wars! - Battle of the Eight Races!¤

Usagimimi

OracleRO MR peaked 28 today around 14:00EST :D We're steadily growing.

Infinit3

RebirthRO - average of 1900 people across 3 different servers.
DarkRO - Not sure of the numbers exactly but if I remember correctly someone had said it can reach up to 7 - 8k on WoE times, which seems like a bit too big of an estimate in my opinion but it certainly does have a ton of people.

Kurisu

CelestialRO has been open since October 7th, and our average population is at about 2-5.
Earlier it was up to about 11-12, though. We're getting there. :<

thunderwood

Currently playing dremer=ro LR.
Average population is 100, with 20-30 vendors.
On weekend and WOE, 150 can be achieved.

kochiro

Haha. a peak of 70 for a 12-day since opening server :)

Usagimimi

ReboundRO saw 65~70 today. It's been less than 2 weeks :P