what the hell happened to the 999 base level servers?

Started by grubbykitty, Feb 21, 2017, 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grubbykitty

So I used to play ro a lot and was here last in 2013, played ro last in late 2014 or so.

there used to be a lot of shrs with base level 999 and stats are 999 /1k

now that im back and looking to play again, I cant find that many, i mean there;s only the same 2~3 that I had played then, all the other hr/shr are now just 120 or 255 stats?

the one Im playing now is also a tedious one, although its probably my fault for going for a renewal one.

rubie123

--------------------------------
RMS NEEDS A MAKEOVER!

Vidar

If im corrent aeRO is still alive with that settings but the population seems down because of macro and other cheat issues LOL  /pif

jacobo_bobo

People usually get bored of those high rates after a couple of weeks of playing it..and those servers rarely last more than 1 year.. I guess thats why people stopped making them and all you see if low rates and mid rates now..even though those only last less than 1 year too hahaha

If you are interested in a good high rate, check ratemyserver's listing...DreamerRO has been ranked #1 for over 8 years now and still kicking.

They have very interesting PvP system, Custom Battlegrounds, nice WoE Schedule and "Hero Division" events in which veterans are split into 4 divisions and they battle in different events 3 times a day..

It has a lot of PvM content too, such as custom dungeons, hunting missions and raid bosses.

Max Lvl 500/120  - Max Stat is 500.

http://playdreamerro.com