What servers have you played on?

Started by Graviteh, Jun 15, 2006, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azharradiany

Valkyrie RO, NovaRO, BRO, and of course iRO.

Kris

2k21 Return

Leene

Earliest to Recent:

Gravity IRO Closed Beta 1 & 2 (2003), ROValentine (2003), MattRO (2004), HopeRO (2004), Etheral Revenge (2006), RebirthRO (2007), BlackoutRO (2008)

SHOOks

Never bothered with the official op servers, so I stuck with servers such as MobRO (2004-2005), LegacyRO, EarlyRO (about 2009), RfsOnline (ReflectionsOnline), PlayROK (2014) and now Odin. Been "Shoo" on all of the servers. Anyone who played on any of those servers, perhaps?

Deidarac5

Nova, Old Rebirthro, Limitro :D All over the span of 12 years

tohruchan

ESRO, Nova-RO and I tried HeRO server as of now.
Are you looking for new home server for your guild then join our server.

Switch

I played a lot.

aeRO, darksideRO, anomalyRO, philippineRO, dreamerRO, elementsRO, serenityRO, iRO, blackoutRO, limitRO, talonRO, novaRO, voidRO, and forsakenRO.

raphael.cruger

-Insert <The legend will live on!> Server
-HeRO

elenabeat

AnthemRO, RebirthRO, NovaRO, TalonRO, Shining Moon RO, SoV.

giacapoj

andcyr

I have tried nova, limit and shining moon as for recently
Warlock enthusiast, almost to the point of it being sad... /sob

arasimaru

i'm playing on Asgrad Legend, it has so much new features and interesting take on the world of Ragnarok !  /ok /ok /ok

Duero

Man played on a few and I only remember like 3 out of maybe 20

Envy RO was my first one and will never forget it and I was even GM. But man  I miss that server so much and it´s players every one was so friendly and there was never any drama becuse people was playing the game to have fun not to be selfish idiots.

I remember one server I played on called Thanatos which had housing and such nice GM´s.

NovaRo I played a but on my got stuck with ESO/FFXIV so forgot all about RO for a while and im glad I never invested time on that server after hearing from a few friends how corrupts one of the GM´s are don´t ask me who becuse I don´t try to remember idiots names. I rely hate s*** GM´s that makes s*** personal and other GM´s does jack s*** about it.

Inspector Clouseau

Kind of a quick and dirty post here, because I feel like it.  There's been a lot of servers I have played on over the years, some I've probably completely forgotten. To name a few.

RO Valentine, EuphRO, Yggdrasil Online, RetRO  (which version now??  Not the one currently running), Ragnarok Travels, Asgard Legends, OathRO, OriginsRO, and I did dabble a little with SolaceRO, KokoRO, and one known as Ethereal RO.

edit:  Also recalling one MoTR  (mirror of the realm, actually a Russian server) and another called Ragnarok Sarah Server.

Again, I'm sure there are quite a few I just can't remember...

Aloe

Played quite a few but will only mention those i've found worthwhile: euphRO, eternityRO, destinaRO, iRO & most recently smro.