What servers have you played on?

Started by Graviteh, Jun 15, 2006, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spcd

pRO, LimitRO, FlavusRO(own server), right now roguard-RO. I love low rates that are closed to official. ( I love hard core) ^^ /gg /gg

yurnero25

TalonRO. Played for 4 years. All my friend have quit for some reason, I took the same path.
DreamerRO. Just for fun, wanna test high rate. Lots of rude, arrogant player, mostly donator. Server for the riches, though u can get OP donation with zeny, u have to work out for that. They have unique Hero Quest so if u wanna give it a try thats it.
TrueRO. Low rate renewal. Stated as close to official(they got job changer, rental npc. how is that close to official. they even got warper which can warp u to almost all map access like geffenia(wth) and mosc without having the quest entrance done). Currently playing this server cause they had a great community, and still stick with this.

NissinRamenGirl

Played ScytheRO since 2008. Server downed February 2009. Played in PoisonRO also (both servers are Zairik's) and now after 6 years, back to playing ScytheRO again.

Yeah, 6 years of inactivity...

pusanginamoy

Official servers.. iRO and pRO

P-servers - DarkRO, MyRO, AnimaRO, TalonRO, BalikRO, SimplyRO, LifeRO.

@Bold

Im currently playing.

Playtester

I think in that order (I exclude the ones I quit pretty fast after trying):

euRO -> eAthena "Official" Server -> AndzRO/ViciousRO -> CelestiaRO -> MouRO -> EternityRO -> iRO Classic -> PureRO -> iRO Classic

I usually always looked for a very close-to-official low rate server. When renewal came "pre-renewal" became a second requirement. Later on, there were no more close-to-official private servers with many players anymore, so I went to iRO classic. Quit that because the latency is really high and most players were bots. Then I stopped with RO completely until a RO admin asked me what in my opinion the perfect server would be and made a server based on that (PureRO). While it was pretty popular and even hit 500+ players at one point, internet drama and a fairly unreactive admin let it die again. Gave up on RO since then, but then a friend badly wanted to play an MMORPG with me and as all other MMORPGs suck even more that iRO classic and there is still no close-to-official private server with a high population, I went back there.

MouRO doesn't actually fit in the formula at all. Let's just say that server was so different from RO that it just felt like a completely different game. Since it had a small town hub and you could basically party up with anyone of any level, there wasn't a problem finding a party even when it just had 10 people online, so it worked out somehow.

Skulomania

I have played quite alot, but never official servers, only private.

Some that I can think of off the top my of head are :

GlaukosRO

EquityRO

SunriseRO (SHR)

InsomniacRO

SeireteiRO

EdacityRO

RightRO

And some other midrates that I played but cannot remember. I basically play midrates, or SHR. I don't like the inbetween; or too low.

gmchrono

I've played on quite a few servers.

casero, xro, roigin(really miss this server), mirfRO, infatuationRO, ifeelRO, feelRO, finalrag(amazing server), divnityRO(only a little), vcryro, Imaginaryro, xenaRO and currently playing woonro. ;O

Fino

q-Ro, Feelro, EssenceRO, Limit-RO RE, Finalrag, xro, Luminaro, eternityro, vastro, avrisro, woero, xilero, heavenro, classicro, legacyro and now sticking with woonro.

thats about what I remember. ^^;

Tales of Renewal

Ero, Iro, TalonRo, Tales of Renewal

Senra

heRO : The longest and current server I've ever played in- 3 years and running. It's my main server.
DreamRO: Played it for the lols. Mostly because irl friend liked higher rates and suggested. Played then quit.
BlackoutRO: For a month, maybe, then moved on.
iHeartRO: I had a lot of fun with this one (super cute and awesome people), sadly it's down now.

dikapramantya

Zeus RO , ChumB RO, Fresh RO, Undivided RO, Chaostic RO,

and now i'm play on Unite RO Poseidon guys

demishock

I played on Ethereal RO until it died, many years ago. I tried RebirthRO for a while but was overwhelmed by the large population (it lagged my computer like whoa). I've been on heRO ever since, for 6 or 7 years, now.

Arianna

I currently play on heRO. I first ever started on heRO 8 years ago. Didn't get to play long then. Came back a few years after that. Heh quit 3 times.

I've played on rebirthRO. Didn't stay long.

Esdese22

Well, my journey is:
2005-2007: Official server era. Really, that was old good times when most people were still nice to each other. I should thank my classmate for dragged me to Ragnarok Online at the first place, i owe you all this fun  /no1

2008: Quit time~

2009-2010: Back to official server. That was fun but too many annoying bugs back then and everything started to be boring. So i decided to try private servers.

2011-now: Private servers, started with RebirthRo, LimitRo, InfiniRo, DreamerRo, TrueRo, and now LeikaRo /ok

Dazzu

pRO, iRO, kRO, SeireiteiRO, TalonRO, BlackoutRO, MyRO to name a few.

There were other servers I played before, though forgot the names. I've never been a fan of low-rate server because of the grinding, but TalonRO's my #2 most preferred server because of the awesome community.

I'm currently playing and serving as a head developer for DarkRO. She's a bit aged, but it's the only server I've stuck to for 8 years and running.