What servers have you played on?

Started by Graviteh, Jun 15, 2006, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baller27

BoxxyRo.

PS - Let's not advertise...

raggybaby

hmm official and a lot of servers which I can't remember.

zecexe

Low Rate Server: talonRO, AsuraRO, heRO, pureRO
Mid Rate Server: ragnarokOnline, fableRO, caseRO, velvetRO, calamityRO, ensureRO
Super High Rate Server: darkRO

~ i Can't remember the others server that i have played on.

GM Midnight

I have tried quite a lot =)

High rate
- ArtzRO
- XeRO
- FlexRO
- FateRO
- NitRO
- BatasRO
- OutrageRO
- OnslaughtRO
- DreamerRO
- DreamZRO
- SpectrumRO
- Uprising Valk RO
- AllStarRO
- SummerRO
- DotaRO
- ChubbyRO

Super High Rate
- SeireiteiRO
- SoceityRO
- SoceityROv2
- AeRO
- DreamerworksRO
- FiestaRO

as you can see, I had a lot of time this summer so i was able to try and play on a lot of servers =))
from all of these, I've stayed on ArtzRO (as my main home), XeRO (for my pvp and past-time)

I am more of a HR - SHR player that's why =)

Valon

I played :

Daro which was I think a 2/2/1 or 3/3/2. I had no clue of what I was doing since I just got introduced to the game by a friend. Somehow managed to get a HW level 80 before it closed.
In retrospect it's sad that I didn't have any clue because it was a very nice place.

KawaiiRO which was a 3/3/2 and I was a Stalker I think level 96 when it closed. It was a french server and the first time I really had a WOE guild.

Then a lot of serveurs which I don't have any clue about the name anymore. At some point I was the guild leader of a "decent" (compared to the server) guild which lasted two servers.

Back to KawaiiRO who opened with higher rates (like 10/10/5). Which is where I met some of the people I would in fact play most of the time with or against even if I did not know it at the time.

Then I joined eRO with the goal of being in the guild "Nabz" who seemed really cool to me. But the server was basically dead when I started so I found out where the players played.

I don't remember the name of the server I joined but I joined "Worst Players Ever" who basically had some "Nabz" players. After this point I followed them to every server they did until I stopped :

I played ChronosRO, TFE, VisionRO and a few more. VisionRO being the last one I ever did before my break 4 years ago, if I remember correctly.

Meanwhile some WPE and me were playing on a french serveur called Aethel Online (I used to do 2 servers at the time to WOE more), where we played in the guild Exit against a guild called Just Us who would grow to become international and one of the main opponents of the full WPE guild. Some friends from Exit also joined the WPE guild after this.
In this guild Just Us were some of my old friends from KawaiiRO.

I will probably never forget the flames in the "after WOE" threads. Great times.

I also joined the re-opening of eRO with some WPE in the guild "Synergy". But apparently the server kinda sucked or something since it didn't last that long. I liked it tho and I was annoyed since it was my first time in years playing a 10/10 or something and right when I had my champ ready to WOE I did one or two and we stopped.

Except that, some of my best memories where from SuperWOEs/Interservers. I did one with my french guild as a champ where we got destroyed, one with Gold Saint because they were lacking some dude to play HP. We got destroyed. And two with WPE and our allies as a champ and I think we won both.

I still have on my computer some of the videos I made or some people in the servers I played did.

Void

WarfareRO
RebirthRO
TalonRO/AntemRO/AnimusRO
EarthboundRO

been around the block and now i'm coming back  /ok

lilsword

LR -
1. Ragnarok Frontier (Stayed on this server for so many years)
2. Ragnarok Online (This server has no specific name, but it was a great 'no-donation' server, sadly they closed because the owner has no more money to spend)
3. TalonRO (Good server, stable. Just the Asura Strike cooldown)
4. RetRO (Was a great classic server <-- this one is the real classic server, not like the servers lately claiming that they're classic but they're not)

HR
1. MyRO (worst experience ever. Trash talking, scamming, trolls and more retarded people)
2. RareRO (Was good, but there are only 2 guilds competing, so its kinda boring)

dahman

Officials:
EuRo Loki (official)
aRo (ArabicRo official server)
iRo Classic (official)

Trans Pserver:
EbilRo
FeelRo
EternityRO (guess it was V2, dunno)
some others i cant remember, or not worth to mention x(

PreTrans Pservers:
RetRo
OldschoolRo
OriginsRo
ClassicRo
RoguardOnline Classic
some others i cant remember, or not worth to mention x(

Renewal Pserver:
ahahahaha good joke  /pif

Yrgav

Quote from: lilsword on Jun 05, 2014, 12:17 PM
[...] 4. RetRO (Was a great classic server <-- this one is the real classic server, not like the servers lately claiming that they're classic but they're not) [...]
Glad to hear RetRO left a good impression with you.
I'm currently involved in the creation of a server that is trying to provide a similar experience. This is no place for ads though, so back on topic:

When the euRO open beta ended I first joined xaosRO which is the server I've played for the longest.
After that I tried a couple of smaller servers that didn't last very long, so I can't even recall their names.
LibertyRO is worth mentioning, been playing there for quite a while. I enjoyed that server a lot.
After that I've been playing EternityRO v3 on and off for a while before it went down.

asiaragnarok

so much lol.. i think ROX,Zeus RO,Tan RO,Takumi,Bastion,XO RO,NeL RO,Asia RO, so damn much  /ok

tired

Fancy, Ancient, Furious, Legacy, Arcana, Pumpkin, Vast, Chronos, Sanctity, Feel, Eternity, Woon, Twinkle, Epic

oniwashu

I just played 2 servers all my life til' now I'm on Force even-though the server is on the verge of extinction. Barely breathing due to its rapid decrease on population. /o

PH RO
Dark-RO Force ( 2006-present )

Void

Quote from: oniwashu on Jul 01, 2014, 04:29 AM
I just played 2 servers all my life til' now

/omg respect that dedication to only 2 servers. I tend to server hop T-T

Wyvern

In a somewhat order, but not 100% accurate.

NamelessRO Sunrise (low rate) - First RO server, played there a while
EternalRO - Server closed 2 days after I joined
ShadowRO - Played for many years while also playing some other servers. Found a Lady Tanee Card and Incancation Samurai Card there, both at 0.05%. The server also started based on the Freya emulator, eventually we switched to eAthena. Server started going downhill slowly afterwards.
FaithRO - Fun server, I first played it with my cousin, used his friend's hunter account to hunt stuff, then I eventually made my own characters. Found a Deviling Card there at 0.08%.
ProjectRageRO - Found my first MVP card there (Eddga). Also found an RSX Card later (I was sad), both at 0.10%
RaptureRO - v2 of ProjectRageRO. My cousin and I found a Kiel Card there at 0.03%.
Destina - I loved the scripts there (treasure chest sand thing, that scripted event where you needed to chase that Cat o' Nine Tail, etc)
PhoenixRO - That random PK mode thing for 15 min was fun (and messy in high end MVP places)
AdventRO - I think it was that server where the losing guild quit the server after losing the first WoE. Server died after that. Quite sad... (we did mi gao duplication to lvl up, so that was their excuse)
PumpkinRO - Mainly BG'd there with a clown or pally, and had fun in WoE. And hunting hats...Whisper mask...It still haunts me. (had to kill 2250 Porings to get a hat at random, and one of them was that)
UtopiaRO v1-2 - I liked the 30 min buffs there, and hunting for hats. Hunting the Bounty monster was also fun
LimitlessRO - The only thing I remember about this is the house system and being lazy to hunt a Green Ferus Card...
MalevolentRO - mid rate, was fun to BG there, kinda stopped when WoE came around
EternityRO - I only played there to help some friends WoE on one of their Paladins for the g18 or something guild, I forgot the name.
PortalRO - played there a while, v2 of ShadowRO. Found a Dracula Card there at 0.05%
FlawlessRO - unlike its name, it was very flawed and buggy. I'm surprised it even got the population it did (peak was 650 in around 2~3 months of uptime and it was a low rate, but there was no server protection (no harmony/ddos protection) and lots of bots. We also got DDoS'd. Once Harmony was put, lots of people were having issues getting the game to work, and no more bots, so population went down fast.) I also found a Kiel Card there at 0.02% and it was the last MVP Card I've found.
StandardRO
TalonRO - Played until Lv70, when autoloot stopped working, something was very demotivating in that server for me. Perhaps I just wasn't into RO much that time)
PureRO - The one server that I played for some time where I didn't make a million characters.
EvolveRO - I'm surprised we successfully camped Wounded Morroc for so long in there, nice server with good population, while it lasted...
SanctityRO - Somewhat mid rate, didn't play much...
AthereaRO - Nice community, but poor management, so it died
NanashiRO - Bad management. Lots of played complained after we killed Wounded Morroc, Bios, Randgris and Beelzebub (Beelzebub that someone spawned south of Pront) in 1~2 weeks after the server opened.
ElariaRO - Current server

And of course, my test server (Freya, eAthena, rAthena, Hercules)...I miss Freya, and I still have it.

All of the above servers are closed, except for TalonRO and ElariaRO.

I had lots of good times for each server, but there's many things I've done that I regret.

Zirius

pRO, animaRO

really love the classic low~mid rate environment.