What makes a GM hated?

Started by -Bleed-, Oct 23, 2008, 11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange

Strong legits, some people can't accept being weaker then you and scream corrupt.

However i see no reason to hate anyone, especially a GM i suppose some people just do it, like spammers etc no reason for them to do it, they just like to annoy people.
:3

DeAmascus

LOL, I've seen someone who was a GM on a specific server. But his legit had the god items and was AMAZING, and unbeatable at that. No wonder why he got banned, but I still wish to meet him. x3   
~Proud Leader of Colorz~

HellRose

Juubei

1) personally I think they should not even be allowed to "woe" or get guild up in any guilds that is very big/popular/powerful in that aspect. It just leads to problems. >_> *a.k.a. favors blah blah blah*

2) Legits that makes little to no sense unreasonably strong.

3) I would say favoritism more so than attitude. Favoritism to the popular players (not saying friends you knew or know before they even started the server)

4) Unwilling to keep updating/fixing blalant problems/going inactive unseen for days on end(even an hour is still good >_>)

5) Hypocrisy (example: rule 1) don't cuss B****)

these are the biggest reasons why a gm would be hated if anything

Dean Stark

well i don't mean to go off topic or anything... but cmon? upholding the law makes a GM corrupt (yes, i know Bastet)?

so the good guys are now the bad guys? i guess it's unsafe for a GM to be a nice guy/girl imo...

i mean whenever i think of that, i kinda imagine that Lex is broadcasting to the world that Superman's corrupt cause he's just doing his job and the people actually believe him... hehe

Aris

Quote from: Dean Stark on Nov 21, 2008, 10:43 AM
well i don't mean to go off topic or anything... but cmon? upholding the law makes a GM corrupt (yes, i know Bastet)?

so the good guys are now the bad guys? i guess it's unsafe for a GM to be a nice guy/girl imo...

i mean whenever i think of that, i kinda imagine that Lex is broadcasting to the world that Superman's corrupt cause he's just doing his job and the people actually believe him... hehe
bastet was a power hungry b****. if you worked with her, you would know.

well i don't mean to go off topic or anything... but cmon? upholding the law makes a GM corrupt

pretty much how life is now =/

Head Monocle of DOOM

Quote from: JJJ on Nov 21, 2008, 06:52 PM
well i don't mean to go off topic or anything... but cmon? upholding the law makes a GM corrupt

pretty much how life is now =/
Todays RO society deems that if you dont give the masses whatever they want you're corrupt and if you do you're corrupt.
Proof or it didn't happen.
All server reviews are based on a reviewers experience.
This is how negative server reviews work.
Eddy, carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone.

Dean Stark

Quote from: Aris on Nov 21, 2008, 06:19 PM

bastet was a power hungry b****. if you worked with her, you would know.

power hungry eh? didn't know about that side of her... all i know is that she ruled w/ an iron fist

Aris

lol well, not saying that she was all bad, she was a rather good job most of the time. that is until it isn't her way and someone undermines her.