What was your favorite feature of your Favorite RO server

Started by Siren, Aug 05, 2015, 02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadOwnz

I freggin miss FeelRO, If i had all the files i would surely host it for free 24/7 and EssenceRO was my pretty much my whole 7th grade-9th grade life lol
Pre-RO

Neffletics

Ragnarok Frontier (before the wipe) the best close-to-official server!
solacero rip

Duckshooter

favourite feature might be the Main Chat. Its so full of stupidity on most servers but you can have so much fun in there and really help other by answering questions (which I really like to do) without sitting in town all day. I kinda really enjoy that

Yuzo

Quote from: Duckshooter on Oct 31, 2015, 10:08 AM
favourite feature might be the Main Chat. Its so full of stupidity on most servers but you can have so much fun in there and really help other by answering questions (which I really like to do) without sitting in town all day. I kinda really enjoy that
I always enjoyed watching the main chats become abusive and sometimes racist before a GM would step in and ban their asses. Or post-woe with people spamming the broadcaster.

ragnakid

For me its DarkRO Force, GM Maurice and his team got some unique customization like:
Jedi/Sith jobs
talisman scroll (soul link)
-Stalker can strip even with full protect and double the damage of double strafe skill
lhz cards
sinxcard lvl 1 edp
high priest card lvl 1 safetywall
valkyrie set/quest
token quest
but i really hate those police until now haha