What do you think about Ragnarok Sarah Server?

Started by vanz412, Feb 10, 2016, 04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimaRagnarokOnline

Reviewed via past experience? You could say "we challenge the server to overwrite it's past" sort of thing.

kmart

Quote from: AnimaRagnarokOnline on Feb 15, 2016, 09:08 AM
Sorry but I am taking side with Neffletics, as can be clearly seen as to why, I believe most of the readers would probably find that the former is a bit more logical in terms of thinking and action-wise, well, action. Anyways, he and I share the same view as to the description, or rather the current situation of Filipinos right now. They prefer "the easy" way out, rather than doing what is proper, relying solely on who's on top rather than trying to strive for their own, keep blaming the higher ups about their current situation rather than trying to do something about yet. Yes they work, but they keep voting for corrupt politicians which is totally unreasonable and plainly, stupid.

And what the hell is a race? We are all human beings. So who is the one being racist here? And I can totally see where Neffletics is coming from, any logical person would prefer 10/10 a "good and balanced" server which enforces rules to properly keep the server alive and keep it non-toxic to say the least.

Note: The thing about this "Sarah" server closing soon or whatnot is not based off random tarot-card guessing, there is proof which it closed "four" times already? Just basing from that, one could say it will close for the fifth time as well, sooner or later. Or are you still gonna say we do not know the future? Statistically reviewing what happened should lead you to the same conclusion to the other people here who are not even trying to defend this "Sarah" typical pinoy server. I am Filipino as well, and I know what other gamers from all over the world think about Filipinos in general, and I can't blame them. It shows. Even I am ashamed of how other Filipinos present themselves to the world. Sorry to say all that.

OT:

The point here is, one server is "LAX" (look it up on google if you don't get it) and the other is "STRICT" in a sense that they are implementing "STRICT" rules with regards to "TOXIC" behavior, and of course who will get hurt when a server implements that way of thinking or who will complain when the server does the right thing to do to keep it healthy? The thing here is that, you can RMT all you want, generate money for yourselves at the other server, while on the other you can't even lay a finger on real money because the GMs are doing the right thing. Do you see my point or is it still too vague or too difficult to digest and understand?

you can freely take the side of that guy since you don't know what kind person he is as a game master of his server. bad reviews againts him = bad credibility for a gm such as him. he is just sugar coating things to make himself more innocent in this matter to save his falling server and to destroy the credibility of other server lewl. well that act is kinda childish so in anyway i don't see the point of siding with that guy. for a person like me who know what happened on the server that he is managing (that happened to be dead for a month or two and raised back to dead causing the players to leave his server.) he is just bitter that somebody snatched those who played on his server. he is dragging down someones server but in reality his own server is one of the worst server that is avoided by many. check the population of his server and you'll see.

Minabe

Doing Tripper's job.

Neffletics

Quote from: kmart on Feb 15, 2016, 07:13 PM
Check the population of his server and you'll see.

If we are to base the server's quality in terms of population, then you're plainly stupid. He-RO is far better than Sarah server in terms of staff competency and stability and their population relatively low. Your server, Sarah, had a population lower than 60 on its previous release. Not to mention the MagRO, the older server of Sarah's owner which also had a very low population.

Please do not forget that during New Sarah's last few days, SolaceRO had 10x more population and people were saying SolaceRO is far better. Realizing that we're too strict when it comes to law enforcement, zero tolerance, so some of them left.

I am not sure if you're just stupid or dumb but I think both adjective applies to you. Your critical thinking is poor, that's why you are coming up with these poor reasonings and ad hominem arguments. (man, the topic is Sarah but you keep saying my server sucks lol)
solacero rip

Disruptor

Actually I agree with everything he has been saying regarding Sarah Server. Best server I have played in years. Just stfu #dealwithit

Need a mod to lock this thread since this SolaceRO owner cant shut up ranting about how bad a server is that he hasn't played. Go play the server before you complain and cry. You clearly have a grudge against this server, and I feel sorry for your players, because your attitude stinks.

armonraemar1

Sarah Server is okay.

Regardless if it lasts or not, it's always the player's choice whether
or no s/he decides to spend time on any particular server.

I read the thread with all the arguments and fancy talk and s*** talk
and whatnot... and I just don't get why you're all trollin' over bad
servers and good servers to the point of attacking each other.

I graduated Legal Studies, and am an avid video gamer.
a Filipino as well, and quite easily hooked by Ragnarok
despite already being a working young adult.

All I can say 'bout all ya arguin' here now is IT DOESN'T MATTER.

The server dies? Then it dies.
You donate a lotta money? It was your choice to do so.

People often don't really even understand the Terms and Conditions
of video games (most just click "I Agree" without reading anyway).
Strict GMs reserve all the right to be as strict as they want, and have
no actual accountability if ever their servers shut down one way or another.
Sure, it's annoying, but people must understand that being able to play
a game is already a privilege in the first place since all the hassle of
maintaining the server is shouldered by the GM and Staff.

Of course, the downside of having a server shut down is that the GM
himself/herself loses his/her credibility AS A GM,
though NOT necessarily as a human being.

Anyway, let's try to keep it clean.

Also, stop badmouthing other servers.
It's not necessary. It's not rational.

As the topic suggests, this thread was supposed to contain
thoughts about Sarah Server, so do well REVIEW the server.
Not judge it too preemptively.

I've played it. And it's nice.  /lv
Back to the good old days of Classic RO.
Not a lot of imbalanced items and making
a couple of new in-game friends, generally
good people all around you. Forming parties, etc.

I feel right at home.  /no1

Minabe

Doing Tripper's job.

Triper

This is a good quote:
Quote from: armonraemar1 on Feb 16, 2016, 03:41 AM
Let's try to keep it clean.

And I will also add - If you want to critic something/someone then try to be, at least, constructive.

PS #1 - I will leave this open because there is a decent discussion ongoing in the middle of all the junk but if this doesn't change then warnings will be given and topic closed.

PS #2 - Don't let RO eat your soul, go play something else while waiting for a good server, go play something like ... I don't know ... Deponia? It's a really good game.

kmart

Quote from: Minabe on Feb 15, 2016, 08:26 PM
¿What does population in a server has to do with it's quality? You seem to have missed all the previous post (at least mine with the same name PH servers comparison). Like Salamangkero said, this topic is about Ragnarok Sarah Server, not about Neffletics', let's just wait for Triper to come by.

less population = bad quality server. you just need to think logically to be able to find out yourself. and man i am not talking about neffletics alone and as an individual lol i am talking about him as a gm of his server. you're the one who missed so much point on my post read with more comprehension.  /heh

kmart

that guy neffletics is the one who started talking random s.h.i.t. and some of his post and replies are outside of the topic. you don't have the right to judge and criticize other server/s if your own server s.u.c.k.s. as well. stop saving your server from falling one more time by destroying other servers credibility it will prove nothing and we will just see you as a desperate game master that is trying to snatch some players to play on your server. population is the biggest factor in a server you just can't admit it that the population of your server dropped drastically from many to none due to your poor management skills as a gm. population is nothing if dual client and auto vending are enabled on a server but it will become a huge factor if both features are disabled in a server making a server filled with lively players that interacts with one another you just can't accept that fact that is why you are sour graping about population doesn't measure a servers quality.

kmart

Quote from: armonraemar1 on Feb 16, 2016, 03:41 AM

Anyway, let's try to keep it clean.

this quote fits better with neffletics.  /no1

armonraemar1

I play other games as well, like the Assassin's Creed and Final Fantasy Series,
a bit of DotA 2, and RO... and I am aware that playing all of these Video Games
are but privileges, not things which you may, one day, derive a right towards
and start bashing creators for failing to provide whatever service you prefer.
(again, they're often all stated in the Terms and Conditions of a video game)

They're just games.
And yes, admittedly, all of these are mostly but a waste of time and productivity
('cept maybe for people who do RMT)... thus me playing games for the FEEL,
not the fact that it brings food to my table.

Also, I chose to respond towards the subjective aspects of the discussion
because, again, let me reiterate that I was responding to the main topic -
"Re: What do you think about Ragnarok Sarah Server?" .

Had I somehow triggered such the kind of response that someone just did,
I apologize, it was not meant to counter their opinions about its objective parts.
I was just suggesting for you people to somehow tone down on the trolling.

Also, I don't want to be involved in that discussion regarding the
history and credibility of the server. I'm enjoying it as it is.

For you guys who are opposed to the server, you may be right
about the issues it had before and about the GM, but that doesn't
compromise the experience we're having now. And if so, allow
the pro-sarah server people to take the risk of giving the server
yet another try. The server may possibly shut down (as a lot
of servers usually do anyway) but regardless, it is our time
and/or money to waste, not those who don't even
really play in it.

My way of thinking may be "stupid" in your opinion,
and I respect that. I'm a gamer, and I very much choose to
spend time and/or money on video games. A Ragnarok
Server may possibly not meet one's expectations, but
it's my mistake to make if ever so. But in my experience,
I've never regretted playing in any RO Server or buying
console games or online purchases, because I CHOSE
to do so. I'm not a demanding or bitter person, I know
and understand the consequences of my decisions,
and overall, I enjoy the game. That's what matters.

P.S. I am not advertising the server when I wrote my first comment,
I was simply giving my honest opinion about it after giving it a try.

Good day.   /ok

emanjohn09

It's almost 6 months the last reply to this thread. I've read all the comments, as for the one saying that see you in 2-3months, I think it's almost 6 months but Sarah Server is still up and continuing to update its server. Many REAL people playing this game, even though it is in low rate, but the gaming experience is fun and full of player interaction. This server will last for another year and so. Hope to you soon in game.

totoro

some of the servers predicted to last in 2-3months actually lasted longer than his first server /heh

lllaaazzz

playing for a month now and i see it getting a bit old because of the episode limit, not that bad though woe would be fun still