What do you think about Ragnarok Sarah Server?

Started by vanz412, Feb 10, 2016, 04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimaRagnarokOnline

I see  /ok

I kinda took a look at it a few days (months) ago, and it had a low player population, probably why most people are stirring away from it. To be  honest it's the bane of all good server nowadays, someone wants to create a good server that is not a cash cow nor think about generating income or donations gets flat footed because of these flashy promises of flimsy new servers.

neoneoneo

Theres no point in bashing servers if the server you own sucks. Just focus on improving you own server.

For people here who think they are "pro private server analysts", you should never proclaim or be sure of things that will happen to a certain server in the future.

Well, in this servers case(Ragnarok Online Sarah Server), the owner had made mistakes in the past, we all know that. We all make mistakes when we do things for the first time. Mistakes serve as lessons and will help us get through the next challenges we encounter. So lets give the owner of this server a chance.

Minabe

Doing Tripper's job.

Triper

Quote from: AnimaRagnarokOnline on Feb 13, 2016, 06:22 PM
I wonder when a "no donation" server will ever pop up.
Besides the one being talked about in here, there were at least two in the past that I'm aware:

- One super old that used ads to cover costs and offered monthly half of what was won from them, after everything being paid to keep it alive, in form of events ingame. I think it died because it lacked updates since it was made simply to PvP and nothing more [I remember checking it and notice on their CP 2000 and something players online]. It was made for the PH Nation since everything was in tagalog but damn, that's a lot of players on just for PvP.

- The other died because the admin got bored of players not staying on it because it was "too hardcore" since it was an iRO clone without any cash grab and without any warp or healer npc. It was a pure and simple server ro just to play, nothing more.[Only knew about it because someone made a topic here and that was already near its death :c].

Probably there are more but the thing is that it's hard to make it entirely free for long for n reasons.

kmart

this is one of the message that i captured by a facebook user this guy is an ex player of solaceRO server. he said on his post that people already gave a chance to solaceRO server but the server and the gm disappointed it's past players so they are forced to migrate to another server (i just translated it so english people can understand what it says there.) this post is captured during the ddos attack on sarah server.  /no1 that same player also mentioned that the gm of solace has some kind of mental problem (probably he is right). there are lots of hate post againts solace ro those people are the players disappointed by it's gm so i bet the gm of solace ro will stop it's sour graping on other servers since his own server is bad as well.  /heh

kmart

Quote from: Minabe on Feb 14, 2016, 01:20 PM
This is not his first time, nor the second. Why give him a 3rd chance when the probability that his server is a cash cow is statistically proven. So far any comment defending the server has been made from a "you can't know the future" stance, yes we don't know the future but we DO know the past. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Funny you claim we proclaim things and yet here you are proclaiming we do. BTW he did asked for such and such.

well the people choose a server depends on how much enjoyment they got there. our old play mates, enemies, friends, guilds and other stuffs are on the same server (sarah server) so even the history repeats itself atleast we still enjoyed each others company again one more time and as time passes by the servers population grew bigger and bigger. i understand why those people from solace ro left the server not only because of the servers big downfall but also the gm's attitude adds to the reason the players got tired of him. i asked them one by one and nobody says that the gm is strict but he is purely immature and narrow minded as a gm.

AnimaRagnarokOnline

Quote from: kmart on Feb 14, 2016, 04:57 PM
well the people choose a server depends on how much enjoyment they got there. our old play mates, enemies, friends, guilds and other stuffs are on the same server (sarah server) so even the history repeats itself atleast we still enjoyed each others company again one more time and as time passes by the servers population grew bigger and bigger. i understand why those people from solace ro left the server not only because of the servers big downfall but also the gm's attitude adds to the reason the players got tired of him. i asked them one by one and nobody says that the gm is strict but he is purely immature and narrow minded as a gm.

As far as where my standpoint is at, a Game Master is there to facilitate the game and keep it healthy. Game Masters are not there to please players. So they should always be neutral and should never take sides nor make "friends" with people since this will cause a rift in the server population as well. As far as I know, most PH players play servers that they know the owners of the server are and doesn't care if the server closes down in a few months since they're all buddy-buddy and might have been given some items or some compensation to come back.

Which makes relatively neutral servers pale in comparison to a more buddy-buddy server. /... Just my two cents though, nothing personal.

Neffletics

It's funny when someone's telling the truth, it's either he'll be seen as boasting or has a 'mental problem'. Also bad reviews on my server 'suddenly' started appearing from their 'friends' after I gave OBJECTIVE CRITICISM to this server. Well, you can say my server sucks and other things but who cares? Our players with the same vision like mine knows what I am really up to and what kind of person I am. I will embrace every player of Solace who are keeping their grip on my arm until the very last year, month, week, day of our server.

You said the owner did a mistake on his FIRST and SECOND server. Your context, neoneoneo, is to FORGIVE the owner as he have made mistake on his past server. That's ironic when these sarah-defenders are promoting forgiveness yet they keep bringing up the past of my server which proves that until now they're holding grudges and cannot forgive. (which is not really a bad past, it's just one of the staff's too strict and their trash behaviors are not working well in the community.) We might've bad impressions from peenoise but from an intelligent player, he knows why we do this and that.

No wonder servers like Sarah keeps milking (sorry to say this) stupid Filipinos. They easily forget but they do not forget when they want to. /heh

Pro private server analysts? You're also one, you were judging my server even you haven't even been there. I've played Sarah before I was invited to take over SolaceRO and Sarah is obviously a typical peenoise server driven by hype and will self-destruct because of the community itself.

OT: in the Philippines, even the most corrupt and passive politician wins the election because of these easy-to-win stupid citizens of our country. Yes, you guys are completely stupid for getting yourselves fooled not just once, not twice but for the third f**king time by the same server, Sarah.

If I will be closing down my server (which is not gonna happen) and opens another one with the same name. I'll also have solace-defenders and will tell people that I just made a mistake.

UGH. THESE FILIPINOS. Sorry, I am being racist to my own race. To the sarah-defenders, see you again in 2 months. Trust me, sarah will definitely open for the fourth, ah nope, fifth, or even sixth.
solacero rip

neoneoneo

A butthurt pro private server analyst who can foretell the future has spoken. Neffletics, discriminating your own race is a bad sign. You feel so superior among filipinos even though youre not.

I feel pity for your servers players for having such a mentally damaged owner. I assume some/most of them are filipinos? The same people whom you call easy to win stupid citizens? Sad. /sob

I havent tried your server but from the way you talk not only to the people here in forums but to your whole race, i guess no one would.

PS: i wasnt pertaining to anyone specific in my first post if you have read it. But since someone sensitive got affected, well, here i am.

Neffletics

Quote from: neoneoneo on Feb 15, 2016, 08:40 AM
A butthurt pro private server analyst who can foretell the future has spoken. Neffletics, discriminating your own race is a bad sign. You feel so superior among filipinos even though youre not.

I feel pity for your servers players for having such a mentally damaged owner. I assume some/most of them are filipinos? The same people whom you call easy to win stupid citizens? Sad. /sob

I havent tried your server but from the way you talk not only to the people here in forums but to your whole race, i guess no one would.

PS: i wasnt pertaining to anyone specific in my first post if you have read it. But since someone sensitive got affected, well, here i am.

I pity your poor reading comprehension. If you're gonna read my comment again, you'll realize that I am pertaining to the players who keeps playing a server who have been resurrected thrice. 

This guy is talking about sensitivity yet you've also commented on this thread. HOW IRONIC. If you're not affected and SENSITIVE, then you could've just ignored this thread and carry on with your life.

Most of the Filipinos nowadays are also hating their own kind for the same reasons. Again, I might be racist to my own race but I did my best to at least pass on the value to my past players but I believe only few of them learned. As I've mentioned on my previous response, when someone's telling the truth, people are seeing him as boasting. That's why you're seeing me as 'feeling superior than others' when I am not. That's your own perspective and I can't do anything about that. Why don't you call the server owner of your beloved-sarah and let him debate here and defend his own donkey. I am sure he's aware that this thread exists.

Anyway, give some good rebuttals, please. Stop throwing back the same thing that I've thrown into you. That's not how you debate. You're just waiting for my response and find holes on it. Shows how incompetent you are, no wonder you're getting fooled by that server.
solacero rip

kmart

well talking s*** againts your own race doesn't make you look more intelligent lol you're the only filpino that really fits with the word "stupid" as you were claiming. no point of arguing with this guy anymore it's already evident that he has some kind of mental problem. too bad your server is now going to it's downfall again with only 100 to 200 online players a day i bet it won't last for a month or two. the community is toxic as i read the reviews on your server. such attitudes should not be tolerated but since you we're toxic yourself as a gm then i can say is that the server and those players really deserve you as their gm.  /no1 those who experienced to play on your dead server has only one thing to say about you, they keep on saying that you we're a "bitter" person lol. i guess this is the end of my replies in this thread and enjoy my life normally as a player.  /heh

kmart

Quote from: Neffletics on Feb 15, 2016, 08:59 AM
I pity your poor reading comprehension. If you're gonna read my comment again, you'll realize that I am pertaining to the players who keeps playing a server who have been resurrected thrice. 

This guy is talking about sensitivity yet you've also commented on this thread. HOW IRONIC. If you're not affected and SENSITIVE, then you could've just ignored this thread and carry on with your life.

Most of the Filipinos nowadays are also hating their own kind for the same reasons. Again, I might be racist to my own race but I did my best to at least pass on the value to my past players but I believe only few of them learned. As I've mentioned on my previous response, when someone's telling the truth, people are seeing him as boasting. That's why you're seeing me as 'feeling superior than others' when I am not. That's your own perspective and I can't do anything about that. Why don't you call the server owner of your beloved-sarah and let him debate here and defend his own donkey. I am sure he's aware that this thread exists.

Anyway, give some good rebuttals, please. Stop throwing back the same thing that I've thrown into you. That's not how you debate. You're just waiting for my response and find holes on it. Shows how incompetent you are, no wonder you're getting fooled by that server.

P.S. it's fine to play to a server resurrected thrice than to play to a server that has a psychotic gm lol hahahahaha! k bye.  /no1

AnimaRagnarokOnline

Quote from: neoneoneo on Feb 15, 2016, 08:40 AM

Sorry but I am taking side with Neffletics, as can be clearly seen as to why, I believe most of the readers would probably find that the former is a bit more logical in terms of thinking and action-wise, well, action. Anyways, he and I share the same view as to the description, or rather the current situation of Filipinos right now. They prefer "the easy" way out, rather than doing what is proper, relying solely on who's on top rather than trying to strive for their own, keep blaming the higher ups about their current situation rather than trying to do something about yet. Yes they work, but they keep voting for corrupt politicians which is totally unreasonable and plainly, stupid.

And what the hell is a race? We are all human beings. So who is the one being racist here? And I can totally see where Neffletics is coming from, any logical person would prefer 10/10 a "good and balanced" server which enforces rules to properly keep the server alive and keep it non-toxic to say the least.

Note: The thing about this "Sarah" server closing soon or whatnot is not based off random tarot-card guessing, there is proof which it closed "four" times already? Just basing from that, one could say it will close for the fifth time as well, sooner or later. Or are you still gonna say we do not know the future? Statistically reviewing what happened should lead you to the same conclusion to the other people here who are not even trying to defend this "Sarah" typical pinoy server. I am Filipino as well, and I know what other gamers from all over the world think about Filipinos in general, and I can't blame them. It shows. Even I am ashamed of how other Filipinos present themselves to the world. Sorry to say all that.

OT:

The point here is, one server is "LAX" (look it up on google if you don't get it) and the other is "STRICT" in a sense that they are implementing "STRICT" rules with regards to "TOXIC" behavior, and of course who will get hurt when a server implements that way of thinking or who will complain when the server does the right thing to do to keep it healthy? The thing here is that, you can RMT all you want, generate money for yourselves at the other server, while on the other you can't even lay a finger on real money because the GMs are doing the right thing. Do you see my point or is it still too vague or too difficult to digest and understand?

neoneoneo

@Neffletics Here is an ice cream. /no1

@TS you should give sarah server a try. Ive created a novice and walked around towns, its pretty good. Goodluck  /ok

PS - Mr. T was here.

Salamangkero

The topic was "What do you think about Ragnarok Sarah Server?" not "What will happen to Ragnarok Sarah Server in the Future".

How can you review a Server if haven't even tried it?