What's the most unique server you have played on?

Started by rubie123, Aug 12, 2018, 05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubie123

What's the most unique server you have played on, and what made that server unique /?
--------------------------------
RMS NEEDS A MAKEOVER!

Sinistrum

Actually the Most "Unique" Server was NamelessRO, a Totally reworked Ragnarok, Every Skill Selfmade.

The Server i Posted is a New Project of mine with a Unique Spin on it. (Sorry if you got offended by it.)

Playtester

MouRO

- Main hub and only active town was the monk job change place
- Monster spawns were randomized using certain patterns (like preferred races and elements per map)
- Pretty much all skills had been reworked, they were also implemented to work properly when used by monsters (e.g. Asura Strike)
- Monster skills were randomized (you might encounter a Poring that Asura Strikes you)
- Difficulty setting
- Monster level and strength on a map was determined by the average level and average difficulty setting of all players currently on the map
- Any randomization was "rerolled" once per hour (new spawns / skills)

Lai

LimitRO, they have a very unique Admin ~~ named Lai.

vanz412

Kurisuga

Midicity/GreytRO It's pretty tragic to be honest, the server was made from all custom made maps and recolored mobs, that advertised as a new custom rpg experience.
There was collection achievements and passives, quest boards for each map, and reworked class bonuses (it was oriented for non rebirth).
Mobs dropped skill cards along with normal cards, there was dailies too.
Even minigames like fishing, cooking, and crafting and a life system (it effected regen of hp/sp.)
Why did it fail...? There was no polish to the systems, staff was too busy thinking of new ideas instead of fixing the old ones. As well as close to 0 advertising, I think it could have been a big hit. I think the server may still be up now, but the staff running it had no understanding on how to prioritize the current player experience over dreaming of later on. It was a mess of cool ideas though.

Naysu666

MoeRO the first classic high rate server with max lvl 254 and max job 120, and none donation server, and very balance server and no bias

robmp

Quote from: Naysu666 on Aug 21, 2018, 04:20 PM
MoeRO the first classic high rate server with max lvl 254 and max job 120, and none donation server, and very balance server and no bias

wats the website please?

Switch

I'd say aeRO (Mayaan) back in 2006-09. I had God items, +10 valk set, and immunity to ban.

scrollLock

Quote from: Switch on Aug 24, 2018, 05:39 PM
I'd say aeRO (Mayaan) back in 2006-09. I had God items, +10 valk set, and immunity to ban.

Oh hey its me, i made your +10 valk set

Blinzer