ASAP!!!
REMAKE!!!
ASAP!!!
ASAP!!!
REMAKE!!!
ASAP!!!
ASAP!!!

iIse

Hey, do you guys remember what are the donation items and its effect?

I'm pretty sure the only custom there are the wings right? And that's only two.

I probably won't be able to copy the Karma system that waffle have and i also do not know the waffle eater's stat. :(

ricky0i3

hmmm... holy ghost property . with coma pnuema skill

iIse

I didn't understand a thing you said, but I guess I won't make an exact copy of WaffleRO.

bryzki

Here is what i remember:

Customs:

Ice pick - Effect forgotten
Beanie - 30% Melee reflect + some stats
Angeling Hat = MDEF +30 (need to kill Waffle King is High MDEF)
Megs , Bris = Gave Much Power and only Waffle King Drops them
150 Rebirths (not Reborn) = All skill (I mean All jobs Skills )
Bapho doll + Osi Doll = Needed for rebirths

bryzki

I will surely glad to be of help to you, should you be needing a GM, i would be gladly of help. XD

iIse

Thanks for the information, but I probably won't do the 150 rebirth thing. I'm limitting the number of rebirths to 50 (with 100 statpoints/rebirth) for balance purposes.

I may do a server with unlimited rebirth in the future if this server I'm making won't be sufficient to some people's craving. LOL

bryzki

Notify me when the server is up. my email: [email protected]

iIse

Check www.hyd-ro.net, though the website is kind of malfunctioning.

bryzki

got it, anyone knew why my screen goes on blinking when i log in the game? its not my computer because with other ROs its not doing that.

The Narrator

The good ol' waffleRO. This server was one of the most amazing server that was ever made. Karma/Rebirth system. HP Cards that can make your HP reach up to 100m. Although the server was really imbalance. The reason being is because it mostly favors the people that donates (i.e. SP player, SP+ player etc.). Plus, the server became out-of-date cause the server was using the aurora emulator (which was discontinued in 2008 due to lack of community enthusiasm) and most of it's GM's became inactive. But all in all, as I have said earlier, this server was amazing. I can still recall my character with 1041 Rebirth and the other with 200. :D

ricky0i3

cannot connect on the control panel

iIse

@The Narrator, can you still recall most of the things in waffleRO? Kindly PM me if it's okay with you.

@ricky0i3, please try it again. The web host is kind of buggy at the meantime.

gudz102

/hmmI also had been playing wafflero heres what i remember so far:
executioner cards: increases critical damage according to your karma level
baphomet jr cards: increase crit ant flee according to your number of rebirths
pupa card: % increase in hp according to your number of rebirths
blank eyes: increase crit damage according to karma/rebirth

Sendoh

Quote from: Xeisuke on May 02, 2012, 01:26 PM
I didn't understand a thing you said, but I guess I won't make an exact copy of WaffleRO.

I think that he was talking about the waffle eater status! They had holy ghost property and the coma pnuema skill. (that overkill skill xD) They surelly have the max aspd either.

Do you have some news about the remake project? The WaffleRO was one of the two best RO servers that I've played until now! Please don't do the same s*** as the waffleRO owner did, blocking international IPs.

Some of the highlights of waffleRO in my opinion: skull drop on pk, custom rebirth / reborn quests, custom dungeon on yggdrasil map, custom dungeon of chimeras with those colored flying crystals that gave more exp. karma system and custom effect items and cards, difficulty drop rates for cards, rare itens and imperium. I'll mark this topic as favorite. ;)