The best low rate server.

Started by Zone, Jan 25, 2008, 12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pupu

I only think it's the best. That's my opinion. From what I've read on their forums and website, it seems very nice, even the donations. After having a couple of conversations with the GMs on vent and IRC, they seem very professional and polite. It's going to be a good server imo.
wat

bensei

Quote from: pupu on Jan 29, 2008, 07:23 PM
I only think it's the best. That's my opinion. From what I've read on their forums and website, it seems very nice, even the donations. After having a couple of conversations with the GMs on vent and IRC, they seem very professional and polite. It's going to be a good server imo.
Quote from: Pandora on Jan 29, 2008, 09:39 AM
until you have actually experienced it, you don't know for sure.
=P

Abel Vox

-nov-

great server, great community.... its paradise

lol u guys so silly XD

i nominate any server that has a 2k population XD which is basically only the officials............ i needs ppl to talk to T_T or i get sad and lonely XD

yC

Quote from: JJJ on Jan 31, 2008, 02:24 PM
lol u guys so silly XD

i nominate any server that has a 2k population XD which is basically only the officials............ i needs ppl to talk to T_T or i get sad and lonely XD

Why don't you sign up for trial madness ... i.e. those that keep on playing trial for life, one after another ... it doesn't bother you if you are just sitting and chatting with random ppl in prt.

Aris

GJ eternity RO >_>.
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/Aruhen/screenIcarus560.jpg
I probably shouldn't be holding this up against the servers of the GM as they for sure have nothing to do with it but a server with a huge % of the pop mature as the person in the screenshot then I fear for its rep. oh well.

Ratch

aris, you never know anything till it's open.

Aris

Yeah I know. It might be a good server or it might be bad. I'm just saying that my money is on the bad or at least bad till all these retards that joined it or will join it leave. God I'm so glad they left LRO.

Kaid

You know, that kind of display isn't always source of bad rep.

bensei

lol u guys so silly XD

hey animaro had 2k players some time ago ;o

Maybe anthem will get back there >;3

Jayne Cobb

LegacyRO?

Best low rate? I dunno, I've played couple of fun, balanced ones. AnthemRO gives me an eternity of entertainment, though.

Ashe

I've been fiddling around in Elysian Fields Ragnarok Online, quite a fun community. :3

also, ew AnthemRO. /omg
edited

Alphaman

Edit:nvm.

sineas

I'm planning to launch a low rate server... and maybe try to make it one of the better server and let people decide if it's the best for them :D
[color=red]RK-RO[/color] - 10k/10k/10k WILD WEST Inspired [color=red]TRUE[/color] Dedicated Server
Unmetered Bandwidth - [color=red]1000 Mbps[/color] ([color=red]1Gb[/color]) Port Uplink - 24/7/365

Cisco Public & Private 10G Networks - Security IDS/IPS/DDoS