NyzoROs GM's Rude attitude

Started by jerico00013, May 01, 2018, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bone~

Quote from: jerico00013 on May 02, 2018, 08:52 PM
@~bone you assumed itried review is also my acc?
admin will see if its mine, sorry but its not mine

and bone you join in 2011 and ZERO post. u have 2 new post now from your 2 reply on my tread, why jump here all sudden? and then assumed and pointing me here? fishy >-->>;>

Jerico read my message carefully and try to understand it,"Admin will see if is yours, sorry but its not mine?" is that a question or a answer?
Yes i join 2011 any problem on my post count? "Sorry i don't spam for none sense" Its a forum you make a thread and I'm a player of this server so ill hop on, FYI its your "Tread" right it should be You and NYZORO are main here so, Do i need to point other people or other server here? /heh Fishy? spit it out Quit that 1337 WORDS you have.
And what you told on GM's about your suggestion/idea doesn't mean they will do it for you 100%
Remember that server is not yours so embrace what server wants! About attitudes it depend on people how they act or how they treat other people.

Quote from: Yuzo on May 02, 2018, 08:14 PM
damn immature admin. ur server is gonna fail
And you how about your attitude? Go make a server and let see what will happen Think before talk kid!
watch your words.

@Jerico ill answer every words you said
Quote from: jerico00013 on May 03, 2018, 07:27 AM
@ yennar how come you accused me as toxic player?Because how you cry on RMS?  is it my fault to take all castle?Nope but what server wants will be the decision so deal with it is it the basis of being toxic?Indeedits natural im the player.Nope its not have you really  read  my tread?Yes but us did you read it and understand it?
some player dont mind if they got mistreat by gm teamIts depend on the situation, but some fight back.Like your buddy said Yuzo Immature fits you what do i get for posting this?Attention? for bragging out? i post this so newly player can avoid those kind of gmPlayer are not the same as you?, base on your comment you seems really affected just like nyzo.Not people post on this thread o my bad i mean your "Tread" are affected? are you gm too?Quit it too basic stop using Admin GM's cmon  when u make a  server. pls be kind to all players.Then make yours if you want your Ideas to be Implement players dont think they are special that need gm's attention,And what is your problem on NYZO then? LOL but if they need help, who they will ask? their dog? their lil kid? their neighborhood?? wth man. think. SUPERMAN LOL /heh  /hmm you should think too every words you said  /no1

jerico00013

@ bone base on all of your answer, it seems its all base on what you want to say,  not what is right. its all to counter me, lol  not to spam nonsense? but u just  did just now, HAHAHAHA, funny bone, all your answer is for your self, and your self alone, im just a player, seeking a good ro, shouting on bad ro server, so players avoid those gm, and perhaps you too   /heh

bcoz of this tread, got someone message me, saying "bro help me report XXXXXXXRO same as you i experiance playing bad server bias gm XXXXXXRO is soo bias server help me report that server bro."

well, i could help him too, but i need to know the truth,. we dont just jump  to any conclusion like bone did. we are gonna look like idiot just bone look line now. i dont want to be ended up like bone, what a sad life.

i might help him, if he has proof on how bias that server is, why not,, beside i think i more enjoying here at the forum than the game,

Bone~

Quote from: jerico00013 on May 03, 2018, 11:07 AM
@ bone base on all of your answer, it seems its all base on what you want to say,  not what is right. its all to counter me, lol  not to spam nonsense? but u just  did just now, HAHAHAHA, funny bone, all your answer is for your self, and your self alone, im just a player, seeking a good ro, shouting on bad ro server, so players avoid those gm, and perhaps you too   /heh

bcoz of this tread, got someone message me, saying "bro help me report XXXXXXXRO same as you i experiance playing bad server bias gm XXXXXXRO is soo bias server help me report that server bro."

well, i could help him too, but i need to know the truth,. we dont just jump  to any conclusion like bone did. we are gonna look like idiot just bone look line now. i dont want to be ended up like bone, what a sad life.

i might help him, if he has proof on how bias that server is, why not,, beside i think i more enjoying here at the forum than the game,

Too many base which base are you referring to? /hmm  /heh Nope that was a basic answer for people like you? And tell me what are you talking about what is right? of course it is all about you this is your "Tread" right? lol you mean THREAD! for my self? come on explain it how come my answer is for me? lol look at your 1337 English you just repeat the words. because of this thread?someone message you? why are you two close for asking help? LOL like you said SO FISHY? rofl!
I`m not jumping LOL it is open forum so you should know people can read and post right? First before i posted here i read and think not like you i review everything even in Nyzo forum so here i am, Its fine don`t be like me i don't even care LOL OFF TOPIC? How come my life bringing up here? LOL, well i will not be surprised you bringing Nyzo Attitude too, Well is good for you enjoying the forum more talk more lesson you got. /ok

jerico00013

@ bone

bone bone bone, relax dude. its not just a "thread" (thank you for correcting ,dota got me eaten )
its a thread for those player who got bully by the gm. cmon man. why you hate me? is it bcoz im siding with the players?  you see, im just a player, my side is for the players. but you? what side are you?and we gone too far. shall we go back on my thread?

the main problem is castle  was taken from me by the gm's why they take it from me?
and when i ask them/him i got snob  /heh . thats just the only main reason here. lets stay here man. dont go anywhere dude  /heh /heh

Bone~

Quote from: jerico00013 on May 03, 2018, 05:59 PM
@ bone

bone bone bone, relax dude. its not just a "thread" (thank you for correcting ,dota got me eaten )
its a thread for those player who got bully by the gm. cmon man. why you hate me? is it bcoz im siding with the players?  you see, im just a player, my side is for the players. but you? what side are you?and we gone too far. shall we go back on my thread?

the main problem is castle  was taken from me by the gm's why they take it from me?
and when i ask them/him i got snob  /heh . thats just the only main reason here. lets stay here man. dont go anywhere dude  /heh /heh
Its not just a thread? then what then? I don't get it, First of all i don't hate you i don't even know you so I'm just saying whats wrong with your problem, Siding with the players? or you mean your self? You did some bugged thing on the server as you said and that was a side of a player too? your side is for your own sake, this isn't too far when you put some off topic on your own thread?
"Main problem is you" crying and ranting about your castle, where is the players here you talking about? Nyzo staff took it from you because no one play WOE on the beta test at that time? and you find out that there is a bugged and abuse it so what will you feel if you on the other side? Asking them why they snob you? they ignore you of your ignorance get it? That's the main answer on your selfishness attitude. " lets stay here man. dont go anywhere dude" ? P.S First Jerico your the one whos bringing off topic here so you must back read all your message and kindly understand what are you saying.

KuroIchi

It's only natural for GM to take your castles away in your case.

1. You hide bugs that you should report, and abused them. You already lost credibility from this. Saying it will be found out sooner or later doesn't excuse your wrongdoing of abusing them. It's the same as saying "as long as I haven't been found out, I'm innocent".

2. As you said, there are only 3 people there, and by taking all the castles, you're actually abusing the system to get all the loots for yourself, by taking advantage that there're so few people. On this part, it is partly the GM's fault for enabling the WoE in the first place when the players still so few. Or, enable them but with a catch that you won't get any loot (so enabling the WoE is only to check bugs on WoE side).

This is not a bully from the GM, this is a correction for a player who monopolize the castles when it's still open beta.
You think you're siding with players, but you're siding with abusers. No player in their right mind would accept what you've done since it will destroy the economy of the server, which in turn destroy other players.

The only reasons I can came up with on why they're not responding to you after they took your castles;
- you're being unreasonable with your wordings with them (just an assumption)
- the GM already don't want to talk to you because he knew you abused bugs and hide it from them (this one is GM's fault for not being professional and give explanations)

Of course, this is only under the assumption that you're not lying about the GM gave you no response at all when you chat with them.

san041309

As you say the server just started.. So mostly i'm sure there would be bugs out there that needs fix.. and yes you reported them but didn't report other things which maybe are very an advantage to you.. Not that i'm defending the server owner, but anyone who abuse something and didn't report it is something that might trigger anger.. Just a one line sentence to point my comment "Report a bug as soon as possible because it can break the balance in game"..