So what server are all the WoE guilds at now?

Started by Judgement, Jun 14, 2011, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordking5

Hey Judgement, lordking5 here. Chorono guild.. miss those good old day. Last time, i remember we playing at low rate or mid rate server . But i stopped after my hotmail get hacked.... Btw, do u know where kriss and chibi playing currently? My hotmail get hacked, so i can't msn them.

Judgement

Super Smash Brothers 64!

lordking5

leokimah

Quote from: Shiroe on Aug 05, 2011, 05:07 PM
However I'm getting tired of WoEing against the same-old same-olds.

You must be new to the WoE scene?

The same group of people have been GvGing each other for well over a year on a variety of famous WoE servers ex. VisionRO, chronosRO, and [insert spanish server name here].  Do your research on a "new guild" high chances are it's the same people from a different guild. New players do not just pop up in this game like they used a few years back.

I am going to go ahead and say that 95% of the people and guilds that WoE'd on such servers have quit within the past year. Mostly due to the following:
Unreliable Servers, and owners.
Lack in the advancement of the meta game in the woe scene. (Blame Gravity for this one) or people just lack imagination.
Lost interest due to ^.

Personally unreliable servers and guild members ruined it for me. Meta game is definitely lacking but the GvG's were still tolerable for 2 hours. At least they were on visionRO and ChronosRO3.

Daikido

playing on a mid rate called blazeRO.

some ppl from those server playing there. Woe Se and active bgs, well its kinda funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rDXKRp0L1I#ws

I dont thin that over 90% quit the game..many ppl joined smaller servers because ro is a game u cant quit that fast without returning

D.D.

Quote from: Daikido on Aug 07, 2011, 08:49 PM
playing on a mid rate called blazeRO.

some ppl from those server playing there. Woe Se and active bgs, well its kinda funny

I dont thin that over 90% quit the game..many ppl joined smaller servers because ro is a game u cant quit that fast without returning

Looks nice, Average players online ?

leokimah

Quote from: Daikido on Aug 07, 2011, 08:49 PM

That wasn't a general overall population assumption, and you didn't comprehend my entire post either.

I can at least confirm that no more than 15% of such guilds like JU, WPE, QT etc.. (all of which played on one or more of the servers i mentioned in my previous post) play this game anymore. Less than 5% of those said guilds core play. Now what i didn't include is bad guilds that no one cares about, and randoms that only played the servers for PvP, PvM(?), BG and tried to mess things up during woe cause they were too bad to get into a guild or just liked to troll .

None of the well known guild members moved to smaller servers i can confirm that as well cause i know where most of them are currently. Why would someone who wants competition like visionRO/chronos move to a server where there is no more than 3 guilds woeing?

Daikido

QuoteWhy would someone who wants competition like visionRO/chronos move to a server where there is no more than 3 guilds woeing?

Because there are no Servers like vRo or cRO anymore so why should they not play on smaller servers just for fun.

QuoteLooks nice, Average players online ?

~180, growing. 4 Guilds are taking part in WoE at the moment.

leokimah

Quote from: Daikido on Aug 12, 2011, 07:08 PM
Because there are no Servers with a woe population and competition like vRo or cRO anymore so why should they not play on smaller servers just for fun.

Fixed for you.

There has been dozens of cRO and visionRO clones in the past year so your statement is incredibly wrong.

Also There is about 2 servers out there that come pretty damn close population wise, but no where near close to the competition both those servers had. BrawlRO which was mentioned here already is probably the closest a WoE server has gotten to that in the past year.

DeadOwnz

Isn't blazero a dominate Spanish server?
Pre-RO

Daikido

No, there is a spanish Server(I think it is a high rate) with same name but i think its smaller^^

blazeRO is a dominate german Server but since it is international the internation part is growing a lot.

Uzam

i have seen a couple like -[A]postle of Stars- guild people at eliteRO, leet-ro.net? just like -[A] Stars Apache- and others
[color=#FF8C00]Top 3 Town BGMs[/color] -[color=#DDA0DD] Theme of Al De Baran, Izlude and Geffen [/color]
[color=#FF0000]Top 3 RO BGMs[/color] - [color=#FF00FF]One Step Closer(@go 15's BGM), Yetit Petit (ice dungeon BGM), Rose of Sharon (Veins field 3 BGM)[/color]
[color=#9932CC]TOP 4 GMs[/color] - [color=#FF0000]GM Meep, tearbleu, GM Amemeep, GM Castiel[/color] - [color=#FFC0CB]Honorable Mention - GM Fite, GM BlueDrops, GM Fite, GM Nicholas[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Top 3 Hardest MVPs[/color]- [color=#FFC0CB]Naght Seiger, Entweihen Crothen, Satan Morroc[/color]
[color=#98FB98]Top 3 buffs[/color]- [color=#4B0082]Assumptio, gloria, aspersio[/color]
[color=#00BFFF]Top 3 NBA Teams[/color]- [color=#0000FF]Cleveland Cavaliers, Lakers, Denver Nuggets
[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Me and Squishy love tearbleu/GM Meep/GM BlueDrops![/color]
[color=#FF0000]Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Champions '10~[/color]
http://www.rebirthro.com/images/rebirth-banner.gif

Cubano

rip deityRO

leokimah

Cubano

Mhmm, with CTs arrival it got a bit more interesting, that was the best WoE to date and will probably look better soon.
Also planning on switching the castles soon to stop the sandwich fest lol.

rip deityRO