So what server are all the WoE guilds at now?

Started by Judgement, Jun 14, 2011, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kensei

Quote from: Cubano on Jan 10, 2012, 09:15 AM
TL;DR: Nemain isn't a bad place to try if you have a lower-tier guild and are looking for something similar / better than NeuRO but aren't ready to play on spanish/european servers like SoF/xRO.
I'll remain playing there for the lols and try to help them improve the server like I did with Neu and see if anything happens, the server should last at least 6 months which is pretty nice and the gpack is good as well.
I found a guild on xRO and I'll probably be WoEing but only for WoE.
cookies and milk.

Cuban y u expose me QQ

Oh well, too bad. Nemain got potential (as Lass and Geitz are decent staffs), but sadly the community made the potential go wasted by turning it to another kawaii pvm server. Not to mention GMs are still naive and carebear, which won't fit 101 community ;>

yC

Cleaned up topics from general chit-chat, those are way off topic.  The topic of discussion, as the title suggested, is

"So what server are all the WoE guilds at now?"  many of the new server anticipation posts and contacting posts shouldn't even be in here.  Go to pm or msn.

Edit:  How many times a reminder should be posted?  Speculation on newly opened server does not fit to be mentioned, they haven't open who know what's in them.

Some posts below are merged into http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/trashro-or-cavalero/

Slightly Intoxicated

x

DeePee