So am I

Started by Alysium, Apr 16, 2007, 03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alysium

I also am looking for a TOTALLY NEW SERVER to play on ( legit ).
I wont play on my own servers, cause people will whine.

so, if you have a totally new server, a super tiny small community (3 players online?)
then just reply!

[color=#800080]♥ [/color][color=#FF0000]R[/color][color=#9932CC]acing on the thunder[/color] , [color=#9932CC]R[/color][color=#FF0000]ising with the heat[/color][color=#800080] ♥[/color]

dravokivich

the players objecting to you playing on yer own server? o0

thats a bit... selfish i'd say.

Alysium

well,
I tend to get alot of good items when I play RO, and bash in PvP,
and some players just go insane and say that im not legit , etc,
and gets the rest of my players on me XD;

so I want to make sure it doesnt happen again xP

[color=#800080]♥ [/color][color=#FF0000]R[/color][color=#9932CC]acing on the thunder[/color] , [color=#9932CC]R[/color][color=#FF0000]ising with the heat[/color][color=#800080] ♥[/color]

dravokivich

dam it must suck being so great  :o

Glenn

Would help to know what your looking for, but I'll tell you about the server I play on :)

VortexRO 10/10/10 small community(like maybe 10 tops on weekends, 3~ at night during US times >_>), most on during europeen timezones, But all very friendly. NO Donation items, No custom items yet... soon there will be cosmetic wings though. Everyones really friendly, you just got to talk to them.

vortexro.nl

A bunch of player command, just type @commands in game. A few big ones are @load @die @mi @whodrops (no @go or any crazy commands >_>)

max level 99/70, HP only healer; Warper(dungeon fee); WoE; Stylist; Card Remover; Custom Jobchanger with level 90 rebirth[level 90 2nd class --> level 90 high novice]; Main town = Payon, All classes playing normally, homunculus. Everything is up to date, rachel sanc/odin temple/ keil factory/ ice dungeon.

Hope you play =S
If you do look for Glenny ^^ thats me.

-edit- Misundertood what you meant by TOTALLY NEW XD thought you just meant not you own server in a sense. This server isnt totally new :( but its really fun and I hope you try it anyways.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Pandora

Yeah I know what you mean, ppl get easily suspicious and envious if you're a GM playing on your own server, as if it would be impossible for you to hunt/trade/buy cards.

For some reason (still unknown to me xD), we have a few GMs from other servers playing on heRO. It doesn't really fit your criteria however (has 40~ish ppl average online) but you're welcome to give it a try ^_^
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

xzenith42

hey there, up until a week ago i'd say we're exactly what you're looking for (other than perhaps rates since we're 5/5/4).  Come take a look at MagistaRO (magistaro.net).  We're a very small, yet rapidly growing server (a week ago it was about 3-5 people on line at peak times...suddenly in the last week we've gained about 20 players so that number's a tad higher, but they're all still starting out).  The rest of the information can be found the our website, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hope you check it out,
~Alex

Dais

why cant u just say that u r not the GM? its not like they have have the proof that u r.
n as long as u knoe that u didnt cheat it's not suppose to be a problem

yC

why are u aiming for small tiny community? most ppl prefer super size community ...

Heh, Alysium just work on ur server and spend more time with your players.

Caprion

Oddly enough, I prefer a smaller community.  Around 50 to 75 people at a time is just right for me.  It lets you get to know people better, and less chance of problems.

Alysium

already working my donkey off,
but I need some relaxing time :<

kuzhy

Hey~
My server is BRAND new, only has like 3 people online, even though its still Beta, its lagless.
it has some custom items, homunculus, etc.
we would like you to try our server www.nocturna.ven.nu
we'll be waiting for you  ::)

Kurogasa

Why do you want so little people?

Abel Vox

Alysium, I looked at your server, I loved the things you did there.
If you need help you can give me a ring ^__^
[email protected]

bentheexo

you are more than welcome to come play on my server aly 2k/2k/10%/1%

http://firagnarok.org