Servers with Transcendent Second Job (old mechanics) before the spam fest meta?

Started by hehehe00, Nov 17, 2016, 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hehehe00

I don't know how to find servers that have transcendent classes (whitesmith, lord knight), are using the pre-renewal mechanics and have a "slower" WoE meta. 99/70 max level.

I think it was before they introduced Acid Demonstration? Nowadays there are too many cheats and I'm just tired of the whole stack and spam meta (and all of its variations).

I searched for Gold Times but I only found 255/255 servers.

Zleepy

bomb came with rebirth ur thinking of spp but the meta you seek is called Heritage (Ep10.0 ~ 10.3) you will mostly find Thai and Taiwanese servers running these and sometimes pinoy

Neffletics

Quote from: Zleepy on Nov 17, 2016, 10:30 PM
bomb came with rebirth ur thinking of spp but the meta you seek is called Heritage (Ep10.0 ~ 10.3) you will mostly find Thai and Taiwanese servers running these and sometimes pinoy

When a Filipino opens a server in EP 10, they don't touch the skill formulas/delays so basically it's the same as EP 13+ so do not bother.
solacero rip

Kris

2k21 Return

Playtester

Blinzer

Quote from: Playtester on Dec 03, 2016, 12:52 PM
Could just nerf Bragi to create a slower meta, no?

a literal 5 second change

i anxiously await the "highly unique and balanced gameplay which we've been working on for months" slogan for the server

edit: making this post actually made me realize i accidently commented out a break, was wondering for a while what the source of that bug was

sweet deal

Zleepy

that isnt quite what he wants playtester what he means is a heritage server but he just didnt know the name of it
which means a lot of items have to be deleted and a few skill mechanics changed + spawns and drops and whatnot

Neffletics

There's also eAmod with "classic" server files. It has all the bugged skill formulas and delay that most of us enjoyed many years ago while playing MR/HR.
solacero rip