ScarlettRO

Started by ColourMageKnight, Dec 30, 2012, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColourMageKnight

Hey guys. (Just joined FYI or if you care /ok)
I'm wondering about joining ScarlettRO. Can anybody tell me a little more about it? Not like the rates and 3rd classes, but more like GM friendliness and wether the server has bad lag or anything. (The website is CRAZY glitchy.)  /hmm (Really sorry if this isn't where this goes.)
Thanks for your reply if you do.

yC

I am trying to take a look but the site takes forever to load and ends with a bunch of errors on the front page (just like you said).  To have that kind of error it might be because the server isn't online.

I hope you find someone that played the server to answer your question.  But what catches you here?

ColourMageKnight

By what catches you here does that mean RMS or Scarlett? (I'll tell you both. XD)
RMS I just was looking for a new High rate/Super High rate server w/ third classes. (That speaks English, Scarlett does that, right? Or French? I don't speak French... <.<) So I decided here was the best place. Also, Scarlett just pretty much fit what I was looking for. Super High rates, max levels, and Max stat. (Looking for 500+. Mainly for a 500 Luck Arch Bishop. 50 Perfect dodge. XD) And 3rd classes.
The only catches, the glitchy website, and it's new. So a lack of players...

yC

I was asking for the server only.  I am not a SHR fans at all, I thought they are pretty much the same with max levels / stats it's not that hard to find servers with those features you are looking for?