RisingRO

Started by gianco, Nov 09, 2006, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gianco

Im not going to do a detailed report, Im going to say one thing, and briefly explain.

Server wipe, lower rates, no compensation, me getting banned for saying its s*** in game from some dumb donkey, and not even a warning of the wipe. What. The. Hell??

Honorbydeath

this doesnt belong in server reports <censored> and if i want to change to a low rate its my god dam choice if you dont like my server being a low rate get out

Rbread

Actually, it does belong in server reports.  It's a place for voicing opinions and not flaming.

kopono

elias1010, you are by far one of the most horrible.

1st - You create a topic, you make another account. You reply to your own topic praising YOURSELF.
2nd - You criticize other servers, yet you do not accept any criticism.
3rd - You degrade other servers when given the chance.
4th - You claim to be all good and legit, but in reality, when you look at what you have said in the past... NO, you are bad and fake.

Please, take the time and find some other forums to go onto. I HIGHLY recommend that you either learn how to be a civil human being, or you move along to an uncivilized forum such as OpenKore. Don't mess up the fun that we have on Ratemyserver.net, we don't need more people like you.

dravokivich

@kopono;
you did all those things also, welkl except for the double account thing.

anyhow,
Just because a server wishes to change their rates or their approach to gameplay radically overnight does not really mean you can report them here. Reports here were mainly for dead servers or servers ripping off other servers.

They also don't have any obligation to you if they do decide to lower their rates... hell didn't you gain from that in comparison to new comers?

In my opinion a reason for banning you would be for wasting everyone's time and causing player panic on the server. Which is the last thing needed on any server.

kopono

Dear dravokivich,

I sincerely do not see why you have a problem with me. I started a review on my own server, you flame. I post, you flame. Care to explain?

You have stated that I do the same,

1st - You create a topic, you make another account. You reply to your own topic praising YOURSELF.
2nd - You criticize other servers, yet you do not accept any criticism.
3rd - You degrade other servers when given the chance.
4th - You claim to be all good and legit, but in reality, when you look at what you have said in the past... NO, you are bad and fake.

------------

1st - I only have 1 account, as you said, I don't double my account.
2nd - I criticize other servers, I know, but I do accept criticism. What I do not accept are FLAMES.
3rd - I never have degraded another server.
4th - I have never claimed to be all good and legit.

Please, before you make a fool of yourself... AGAIN, quiet down if you don't got anything good to say.

Mewi

Please note that RisingRO is NOT RiseRO >.> there has been some confusion in that for some reason ;\

Becoming a GM means you sacrifice a part of your soul forever, be prepared.

Krystalx

Quote from: dravokivich on Jan 24, 2007, 02:13 PM
change .... radically overnight
That suxs, you cant do that .... or else ppl will leave you and you'll get bad fame.

dravokivich

Quote from: Krystalx on Mar 14, 2007, 07:57 PM
Quote from: dravokivich on Jan 24, 2007, 02:13 PM
change .... radically overnight
That suxs, you cant do that .... or else ppl will leave you and you'll get bad fame.

People setup servers to have ro setup in most cases, in the way they prefer it. Sometimes preferences change. ALSO you gotta remember, you are playing for free on a server that is being paid for by the person running it. They have no contractual obligation to you, nor you to them. If you dont like it, just leave. No one would lose any sleep over it and if the server fails.... its just another in a long list of servers that failed.

Minkyu

wats going on here???
so much fites!!!
2 people flaming.... hey Mewi is rise ro HR?