RebirthRO

Started by zumbum, Jun 28, 2007, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zumbum

It would seem that the past week or so, RebirthRO has been undergoing a few server crashes now and again, but it seems to have peaked at the minute, with both server and website down all day.

Does anyone have any information on why this could be?

Shiny Newbie

Quote from: zumbum on Jun 28, 2007, 11:35 AM
It would seem that the past week or so, RebirthRO has been undergoing a few server crashes now and again, but it seems to have peaked at the minute, with both server and website down all day.

Does anyone have any information on why this could be?
Ugh, It's been like this all day! D:

What happened?

zumbum

Shiny Newbie

Quote from: zumbum on Jun 28, 2007, 12:04 PM
We get signal
Huh? What do you mean?

When do you think that it's going to be back up?

[--.]

binzki

well its been down since yesturday night and we dont have any idea whats going on ive sent emailz to syphon's email add and stil no reply. hopin it would come back coz heck i got lotz spent on that game -_-

Transcend

Data center is down :p

binzki

oh gosh what was  that hahaha syphon must fix this fast or his no more no1 hahah and btw i saw on top 200 a diferent server spiritusro what the hell iz that  :o

Transcend

that s ancient RO but they use proxy bots to vote (i should use that too :q ?)

devow

sure you can cheat and get on top but better be prepared. ive seen lots of servers gets top listing, get lots of players and the server get screwed up. with lots of players you get tons of a******,botters,hackers,etc... and of course other server admin will try to f*** u over too... :)