Ragnarok Role Playing server - soft role

Started by erpages, Jun 20, 2018, 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erpages

Greetings,

I am wondering if anybody else knows of any Ragnarok online server with a role-playing aspect (soft, if possible) that does not relay only on roleplaying with the command @me but includes new content such as Kingdoms, conquest of frontiers, business, resource management, religion conflict, murdering, house-system, gangsters, military-force to pursue gangsters,...

I know two servers who has this content but the population it's extremly low and it's has a very small team scripting and adding content. So, I was wondering if anybody knows any server that has something of role playing content (not @me command) such as the features I have listed.

If you know of any other server based in a different game, then, I would like to hear of it as well.

yennar

sounds pretty interesting

which are the 2 servers you know?

erpages

The problem is that they are spanish server so non-spanish speakers would find it quite hard to play since all the chat (I think) must be in spanish... You can play and not chat anything but then role-playing events, dispute and so on becomes a bit hard to understand... also the content is quite deep.

http://koero.org/ the population goes from 0 (morning during week is nearly empty always) to a peak of 80 I saw one time (Right now there are 35 players). This is based on a medieval-futuristic-magic with vampires, werewolves, Schoolf of Magic, The Guards (Cops), Yakuza & Mafia (criminals), religious guilds (The Church, Druids & Sects) with different religions and races (dwarf, cats, humans, orks, elf), and some more content.

https://www.rolewok.es/ the population goes from 0 (the same, morning week) to 30 players. Has less players and is a bit more role-playing hardcore. The main topic of this server (features) came from Paranoia role-playing table-game so they have an advanced society with vehicles, computers, society focus on the 1984 of George Orwell and then a excluded marginated society called Renegades which can be executed and attacked without any penalization, therefore, they tend (players) tend to hide, sell drugs, prostitution & be hired as hitmans. Thirdly, there is what it's called Poring Mode: you are an animal (if you are knocked you die -> loose the PJ) which has custom features and so on.

There is a third one (bsro) which is under development and they will open the beta (I don't know the date). I told them if they would translate it to english and they will test it in spanish and if it's OK they may open a second server but in english. I have nearly little info of this server but I have heard they have nice ideas.

Both are pretty cool concepts but they pop is quite low and spanish... so I was trying to find an international server one.

Edit:

If you give a try, add me at skype and I might try to help you a little :)  my nick is 'erpages'

yennar

thanks for the info.

i would love to, but spanish is not possible for me :(