What bothers you in low rate servers?

Started by Rehael, Jun 15, 2008, 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helrouis

I tried making a difference , my anti hack npc + anti bot npc.
>.>
anyway, it didn't work, people still don't like it.
I got pissed off and I made it a 999.

xushu

The low rate.

Well, really, it's the grinding. While SHRs are WAY too easy, Low Rates are the dynamic opposite. I don't really have the time to grind and grind and grind and feel like I have absolutely nothing to show for it. Heck, I already have to take Very Long Breaks from leveling on the High Rate server I'm on, because I absolutely, positively HATE Bio3. How does anyone on a Low Rate even survive in there? I have problems with a level 300+ Sinx...

But I digress. It's the grinding. Elitism can be found anywhere. Having a great, nice community might offset a bit of the dislike for the abysmal rate, but like I said before, I just don't have the time to grind. RL gets in the way, and I kind of like it like that.

yC

has to be wipe .... that wastes my time and my time is ultra valuable xD not really ....

other than that, it's the time to take u to hunt cards and stuff ... but that is to keep the things balance, so there is difference between strong and weak players. 

I am not those that will hunt items 8 hours a day so those with ultra equipments, +9 + 10 stuff, would start a char all over again when they have one skill or stat point put in error <-- these hardcore people make me seems like a noob (which i am) ... they bother me a little.  However without them the "RO knowledge" will be lost forever.

... ok so it sums up to that i don't have time to get too far on a low rate, maybe i should be moving to a mid rate or high rate next time if i want to taste some ro.

MagnumCloud

Snobby players. The people who run around with high levels and act as if everyone else thats not in their lil group of high levels are just ants to look down on. And i kno that the GM's can solve this but the groups. People who hang out and dont generally let others in. It feels like high school lunch all over again T_T

Hanyuu

I've gotta agree with yC about wipes. My time is very precious...

I also hate those elitist players who are full of themselves. And sometimes the grinding for levels or a card. I spent two weeks and went from 70-87 on my soullinker trying to get one myst case card, lol.
I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

I cannot quench your thirst
Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

Rehael

hmm. Wonder how one can educate players ?
But then again, i doubt i'm qualified for that x.x
The Greatest Server is in preparation phase : http://valiantro.com
Setting the standard so high the other servers will look like noob stuff. ;)

Loki

Grind.
Wipes.
Reset NPC(because most of them have this...you'll know why I don't like them if you read all my posts :P. Unless the server made a change to the chance of creating a Poison Bottle).
Grind.
Snobs.
Tank-me-please players.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Chii-Val

The levelingg, Drop rates, over-pricing, and wipesssssss
Referral link not allowed.  Thank you.

Cady

What bother's me about Low Rate Servers is that some people think that they are 'elite' for not donating, and those people who do donate are lazy and don't know how to play right. Then the community has two sides: "elite" and the "donators". I think this is absolutely wrong. If there were not any donators, there would be no server, but people insist that they are lazy. =\

Ayuneko

Grinding mostly... and drama (not everywhere)...
that I couldn't find a party because of leeching at anubis ... and I hate afk-lvling alchies too...

*wants anubis to be majorly buffed, like tripling its atk /gg*
lol ya i hate anubis too.... even though i do level off them sometimes >.>
trick dead + ygg leaf + trick dead + ygg leaf + repeat =3

Broken Moon

Wipes and rollbacks.
Their impact on a low-rate server is WAY higher than in a high/super high-rate...
Grinding annoys me too, but hey RO means grinding forever.

Ayuneko

Quote from: JJJ on Jul 17, 2008, 03:14 PM
*wants anubis to be majorly buffed, like tripling its atk /gg*
lol ya i hate anubis too.... even though i do level off them sometimes >.>
trick dead + ygg leaf + trick dead + ygg leaf + repeat =3

making a party there is acceptable I guess... but saying "what? partY? go leech yourself" makes me mad...
anything I would change in RO atm is making them a miniboss type. And not as a custom thing - just an update someday >_<