WoonRO and Colin/Funsized/Cookie/Whatever

Started by Pomegranate, Jan 29, 2013, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pomegranate

Hey there!
Thankfully, my new hours at work are leaving me some consistent spare time so was thinking of playing RO part time again as it's easy and I don't need to over-dedicate myself. With regards to this, WoonRO caught my eye. Unfortunately, when searching the forums, I noticed back in May last year, they hired Colin/Funsized/SkinnyBoy/"Cookie" or whatever it's calling itself these days.

Quite blankly, I refuse outright to play anywhere it currently works on. I'm not interested in getting into the drama of it all, I honestly couldn't care less what it's doing. All I want to confirm, cause WoonRO's staff page doesn't seem to, does it still work for the server? Simple yes or no answer would be appreciated and then this topic can be closed prior to mass e-drama or whatever needs to happen.

Again, no drama, no rageposts, a yes or no answer would be much appreciated.

Peanut

Isn't Cookie the Admin of DivinityRO o.O

Regards,

SloMo

Triper

From what I remember, he was just a dev there for a small portion of time and nothing more after that.

CrazzyMike

QuoteI noticed back in May last year, they hired Colin/Funsized/SkinnyBoy/"Cookie" or whatever it's calling itself these days.
/...

Colin/Funsized/SkinnyBoy/"Cookie" hasn't been sighted on WoonRO Reloaded server since end May and is neither a part of WoonRO GM team.
/no1

So yes, I can confirm he isn't playing here on this server.

Kind Regards,

Mike
WoonRO Veteran Council Member

Cawliflower

As Triper confirmed, I was on WoonRO for a very short period of time.

I have no affiliation with WoonRO in any way, shape or form.

Best regards,
-Cookie

P.S. Request that this topic is closed.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Strudel

Quote from: SloMo on Jan 29, 2013, 11:59 PM
Isn't Cookie the Admin of DivinityRO o.O

Regards,

SloMo

He owns it, basically the same.

Relics