LunarisRO ...

Started by yC, Jun 28, 2006, 04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joefian

*POST*

hahahaa lunaris finally closed :P I knew it was coming.. too bad i couldnt be tehre with my guildies 8)
lol we should invite koldar here! that kid is an emo thinking hes cool & mature and stuff.. bleh i never liked him. hahaha

*POST*

Krayon

Ouch... No idea what was gonig on in LunarisRO but it seems bad @_@
I wonder if anyone knows how to code PHP... =/

Taky

Rofl, Krayon, you were in LRO? Interesting >_>;; Well~, don't Start Trying to get LRO People to Teh server we're going on, Most of the LRO People were Hyper active and Quite Annoying, But Still, it Would be Funner =P but, w/e xD, Just, Final: You Were in LRO?D:

Krayon

I didn't think of that and I won't. No, I wasn't on LRO but it seems things were pretty nasty at that time. By the way, I'll be bringing another guild from the server I was last in into the server we're going to.

yC

Quote from: Krayon on Aug 06, 2006, 12:56 PM
Ouch... No idea what was gonig on in LunarisRO but it seems bad @_@
I wonder if anyone knows how to code PHP... =/

^ what's that have to do with lro ?

well i can.

UnknownSoldier

Way back when I still played it, I specifically told Koldar that he needed to take a break from it all because he had changed from the Koldar I first knew. It was the same advice Josh gave me way back when =P
[color=Navy][There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved][/color]

Taky

Lol, Strange, But i think Koldar Did need a break >_> he was crazeh xD Kinda~ But Meh D:| Anyways, your Probably too busy to PHP Anything Anyways yC, and i think Teh server we're going too Already had a PHP Coder(Dunno Whats Going on right Now, but Bleh) Unless they could use an extra Hand, Then i'll Talk with the GM about it =P If you Want to for One, and If Teh GM isn't already done D:

yC

nah, i was just asking why, not really gonna help coding unless it's a small fix that need a look at

UnknownSolder hmm come to think of it, koldar is even worse than matt lol, if only counting the end result, at least no one end up hating matt cuz he's a kid i guess, hey i think u would be interested in reading this http://www.lunaris-ro.net/forums/  so u get an idea about how far he changed, if this is in real life, i am expecting tomatos and eggs threw at him just like in elections.  However, hosting a server is tons of work if u want it to be good...it's stressful and it changes you, that's why i dont host one anymore and suggest other not to host ALONE /heh unless u have a great team that everyone know what everyone is doing >_> *looks at mieu*

btw, can someone give me some hints about who is Taky ...

Rbread

Nah Koldar is still cool.  You people just hating :P.  C'mon, who can blame a guy who wants to settle down and never be involved with RO again *cough*

arkaith

Uh, Riotblade, you miss the point that he ran away with $200+ of donation money and refused to give it back.

Rbread

Quote from: arkaith on Aug 12, 2006, 05:49 AM
Uh, Riotblade, you miss the point that he ran away with $200+ of donation money and refused to give it back.

That I did not know since I dont have any ties with him anymore.  But I can tell you this, he found happiness finally meeting his girlfriend IRL.

Running away with money is another story, i'm going to stay neutral on this matter.

joefian

if i remember correctly, he did say he was gonna quit ro after hope ro, but i got no idea how he ended up in lunaris..

koldar = eva roflmao |-|4><!!!

hope i wont see him on my next server 8) good for him if he found a girlfriend

Taky

xD, And Omg, You wanted to know who i was yC?D:, I Are Taky From LRO D:<

El Cid

LunarisRO was dead to me a long time ago.  Heh...Whaledar >.<...

All my old buddies from LunarisRO how's it going?  What are you all up to now these days?  I'm doing my own server...made it a lot like Lunaris minus the healer and warper.  But yeah, some of you guys should contact me :D

Yours truly...the best pure forger in the world (HAHA yC you are not the best...)

El Cid (LunarisRO-Now Dead Forger)