LETS GET ALL LOW RATE SERVERS TO ONE!

Started by RUSPATRIOT, Apr 12, 2014, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilsword

I am currently developing a server that will be the same as iRO before the renewal update. I'm not sure if there are still Ragnarok Fans who likes server with few customization (because there will be no Stylist, Field and All level dungeon warper and wings). Because when a server has this +10 to all stat/+50% damage to demihuman equipment, the regular common item's value goes down and all the players are focused on getting all the custom item. My dream/goal is to build a community that values regular items for example, people will be trading +9 mufflers. I hope i succeed on this one. In my other game server (Trickster Online), the community doesnt like any customization because they're scared that the game will end up like RO.  /sob btw, if you have any suggestion/tip for my upcoming server, please send me a pm <3 Thanks~

ggwp

Quote from: lilsword on May 10, 2014, 01:56 AM
I am currently developing a server that will be the same as iRO before the renewal update. I'm not sure if there are still Ragnarok Fans who likes server with few customization (because there will be no Stylist, Field and All level dungeon warper and wings). Because when a server has this +10 to all stat/+50% damage to demihuman equipment, the regular common item's value goes down and all the players are focused on getting all the custom item. My dream/goal is to build a community that values regular items for example, people will be trading +9 mufflers. I hope i succeed on this one. In my other game server (Trickster Online), the community doesnt like any customization because they're scared that the game will end up like RO.  /sob btw, if you have any suggestion/tip for my upcoming server, please send me a pm <3 Thanks~

Cant take it serious when your rule containing things from Trickster Online

lilsword

Quote from: ggwp on May 10, 2014, 03:01 AM
Cant take it serious when your rule containing things from Trickster Online

Thank you ggwp for noticing that early.

RUSPATRIOT

server would be totaly free no any custom items ! no any hats this + stats just classical 9 episode