Jynx-Online STEALS

Started by Usako, Aug 15, 2006, 03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyco

I agree with you Ragna but talking crap does not help anything and thats what i was trying to say

let us all just keep it mature and it will all get done...

think about it this way

if you want a fire to do out would u add more gasoline to the flame or would u put water on it ?

lets just put water on this fire and let it settle
Gm- DeMoN - Jynx-online

RagnaParadise

I wouldn't add water if the fire's origin was oil or electricity. That would just make it worse, XD

Cyco

LMAO u know dam str8 what i mean

but that was a good one

ok how about a wood fire hmmmmmmmmmm lol

i got a off topic question and i am no where near a sprite or anything

if i wanted my avatar as my char how would i go apon using it ?

and if i ever needed to be contacted my Msn is always on and yahoo as well for anything
Gm- DeMoN - Jynx-online

RagnaParadise

Sprites. xD

You either put it as wings or put it as a job's normal sprite. :D

Cyco

ok yeah i know it was a dum donkey question but whatever..

I am not awake yet and i just had to deal with another idiot of a customer with no money lol
Gm- DeMoN - Jynx-online

RagnaParadise

I played Jynx some time ago. Quit because it was too messy. Too many NPCs ya know, you guys should clean it up a bit. :/

Cyco

it is not 100% finished but i undestand

still tweaking it ...

what was ur char name ? did i ever see u on
Gm- DeMoN - Jynx-online

RagnaParadise

I only played 6 hours. You couldnt've seen me. :P

Anyway, in which ever way you express it, I don't think your server doesn't use eA or Freya you know. :/ I think Vash overexaggerated his facts, and I think he's lying about this.

Cyco

i hear ya..

thats niether here nor there fer say

lets just get Usako and jynx/vash together and get this thing resovled so all of us can go and kill more monsters LOL

Maybe he worked on it maybe he didnt but that was never the real issue of this thread as i know u now that...

so how about the Stealers LMAO jking
Gm- DeMoN - Jynx-online

erKURITA

Also, how long has the server been on? 8 months? that's enough timespace to fix the idnum2itemdisplaynametable.txt and idnum2itemdesctable.txt. It's a whole mess, you can get wings by killing a farmiliar that are sold for a couple millions zeny, starting mobs are overpowered (a poring = 500 hp? what the..), npcs are all scathered.In Yuno.One of the laggiest cities. I know you guys wanted to break with the Prontera thing, yeah, but why Yuno? Why not Gonryun, or ra_temsky?

Anyway, this is getting offtopic.

Cyco

it has been back up for about 9 months...

yes there is a few things that need to be tweaked but what server dosent.

*Edited*I think i have to apologize to erKURITA as well for flaming you in anyway shape or form

yes i am very protective of Jynx-Online but i tried to keep this logical and respectful but yes i know i slipped a couple of times....

we will get this Usako thing resolved

*Edit*
Yuno is cool looking and i think thats the reason behind that lol
Gonryun would be way too crowded.. i played on a server that had that as the main city and trying to walk through there is like walking over 500 dead bodies ( Almost impossible lol)
Gm- DeMoN - Jynx-online

Usako

hmmm i'm too tired to respond to anything else...however, i'd like to point out something i'm surprised no one else has.

that pimp hat in the tutorial is not mine. that one was made by damage a couple months after mine after i told them i wouldn't be releasing it. the hats are completely different. just because it is called the same thing doesn't make it the same thing, y'know? OMG YOU STOLE MY FAIRY WINGS! U HAVE FAIRLY WINGS ON UR SERVER! there are like...a billion fairy wing sprites out there...how the hell would you know they are yours unless you LOOKED.

if they want to contact me they can contact me here. publicly.

if you want to go back to killing monsters instead of posting on here...then why not do it? this is really not any of your business and you've said so yourself. why isn't jynx of vash here trying to defend themselves...except with one post (that a lot of it was BS, as proven by the "our grf can't be opened" thing).

We dont care WHO edited the wiki. it came from your IP, so we know it was one of you.To me, you're all one person until proven otherwise. all these actions are coming from your IP so you are all at fault.

as for justin...i've tried to be as nice as i can with no flames up until now. so why the hell would you just randomly flame me...calling me an ugly fat b****? i have not flamed you, your friends, your brother, or your sister in-law. other people have been flaming, yes, but i do not tell them to. everyone is acting on their own. this just shows the maturity difference between you and i, i suppose. but i still wont flame you. i'd like to brag how i am better than that ;p

As for us being kids...actually most of us here are 18+. i personally am 19. you can't be much older than that yourself i'd think kittomi.

Usako

Quote from: Kittomi on Sep 28, 2006, 01:36 PM

Try twice your age

so yes you all are kids to me

aren't you a little old to be playing around with us then? lol...

Slaw

Quote from: Kittomi on Sep 28, 2006, 01:36 PM

Try twice your age

so yes you all are kids to me

You're 38? And playing RO? 'Kay, sounds like a good life you've got going there.

Slaw

You're right, it's none of my business. I'll just settle with laughing at you for being a 38-year-old playing RO