Is it possible to get 1,000 players in one server?

Started by Aezi, May 08, 2013, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodVerge

Possible, but I doubt that the server would make it to 1000 in within a year.

RagnarokSaga

it's possible if the server came in the right time & the right place...
Just have to be patient and watch your surrounding, this is a very rare opportunity however...

Most of server out there which already have a very big population climb it from the bottom to the top, it will take a while until the server grow...
But hey, it's not impossible if you have tons of money... /heh
RagnarokSaga - Determined to bring you a better Ragnarok Experience! (Still Underconstruction)

Nougat

Yes, it is still possible. Give them newbie package like 100 Custom items and 100b Zeny in every character they make and give them edited items if they give a high rating in RMS. That should help you get 1k+ Players in a month. And also give them gifts if they invited some friends. Give them a warm welcome by giving them 1000k Free kills and Kill points are really indemand in your server. Also don't forget give them 100k Donation coins every minute so they can AFK all day and get rewarded for being AFK.(Okay, i'm joking. Alright?)

Well, it's still possible, but it will take years to get that population sometimes. Especially in HR an SHR. They highest population I saw is 1.5k in HR, in SHR it's 1.1k or something. And these server are like old servers. I'm saying this literally, OLD. New servers has a low rate on catching up like this but RO population getting low and I know why. And it's a secret.  /gg

Veruno

These days servers seem to gain players by attracting them from other servers, rather than recruiting totally new people into Ragnarok. It's a zero-sum game.

High-rate servers that give everyone lots of free s*** would probably be easiest to make popular, unfortunately. I never got the point of that, since I get bored there in a couple hours.

Kaeru

Yes, i've seen hispanic servers with 1,000 people online nowdays... But i've never seen HR's with those many, tbh... Low rates are the most populated servers I THINK.  /lv

Aerith

is posible all you have to do is hardworking !!!   /ok /ok /ok

Veruno

Quote from: Aerith on Jun 23, 2013, 05:20 AM
is posible all you have to do is hardworking !!!   /ok /ok /ok

I suppose it is. I wonder how you'd go about it, though. Suppose you were starting a new server today.. what would you do to make it that popular?

scrollLock

Quote from: Nougat on Jun 11, 2013, 02:25 PM
Well, it's still possible, but it will take years to get that population sometimes. Especially in HR an SHR. They highest population I saw is 1.5k in HR, in SHR it's 1.1k or something. And these server are like old servers. I'm saying this literally, OLD. New servers has a low rate on catching up like this but RO population getting low and I know why. And it's a secret.  /gg

back then aeRO reached 1k players i think, year 2005-2006, and it was HR server

CaseRO

Some brazilian server have more than 1k+ during woe.

Case Ragnarok Online: Protects your Destiny
Unique Pre-renewal Mid-rate server
Join our growing community!

Sunde

Few years ago FeelRO (mid-rate) had 1.2k~ players during WoE and even more during RMS WoE Tournament.

Judgement

Super Smash Brothers 64!

Sunde